Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Why would Garp restrict himself in a brawl, when he already attacked Aokiji with CoC?
And which CoA user in the series except for fucking Oars would need battleships for sandbags?
Luffy was training ID CoA blasts on trees.

Honestly seems much more likely that Aokiji uses CoC this chapter. And it's not like it's illogical for any admiral to have it- they have fucking top tier ambition afterall
I underestimated the colour trio if this is true. Kuzan almost sounds like Garp with a hax logia rn, which is too much.

Oda used shiryu to nerf garp for the last clash of the "fist" to kuzan in front of koby for the narrative
Koby is heavily being set to avenge garp and be the one to beat kuzan
I don't think he can beat Aokiji but I believe Garp's possible death and Koby could be the spark that unites the Straw Hats, the Revolutionaries, and the good marines against Blackbeard and the Celestial Dragons.

Looking at the spoilers and it does not look fun. It's expected that Shiryu would act like that but this only makes Coby more pathetic nd useless. Shame.

Thinking about the story, Shiryu does not looks like someone that would fight Zoro. Usually in a arc Zoro tends to fight the guy that goes in your face with no super absurd tricks, like Kaku, King, Mr.1, Hachi, Brahan and so on. Shiryu looks like the type of guy that SANJI usually fights: sneak bastards that try to use tricks to get a upper hand, from invisibility, changing faces to look like a woman, using hostages like his brothers and father and so on.

Overall, seems like a mid chapter if you like fights and a above average chapter because of the background revealed.

G

Gorosei Informer

Why would Garp restrict himself in a brawl, when he already attacked Aokiji with CoC?
And which CoA user in the series except for fucking Oars would need battleships for sandbags?
Luffy was training ID CoA blasts on trees.

Honestly seems much more likely that Aokiji uses CoC this chapter. And it's not like it's illogical for any admiral to have it- they have fucking top tier ambition afterall
He was considered for Fleet Admiral, hes got balls, he fought the current Fleet Admiral for 10 days and now is going ham against his former mentor/idol/saviour and has boldly abandoned the people he served for decades to follow his own ambitions/agenda, he does seem CoC worthy to me too.

I've wanted all the Admirals to have it to highlight why they were chosen to be Admirals too, to show that unique potential, that superiority they have as well.

He used to be Fired Up Justice too before and now it seems like decades later again, hes finally back to being fired up against his own mentor/hero too.

Status
Not open for further replies.