Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely CoC worthy. I was saying this since day one: CoC is about ambition, not personal ideals or personal moral codes. You can be a "WG's lapdog", but it does not change the fact that you ended up at the top of one, if not the biggest, organisation in the verse. It's like saying US Marines cannot be "really" tough or have no heart. Does not really add up.
Those guys are insanely strong willed.

And I love that "showing their potential" backstory idea. Would love to see that
Kuzan also literally followed "Burnining/Passionate Justice" before O'Hara changed him.

If he has COC it's not surprising at all.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
You little shits messed up the whole point of this chapter with your crazy powerscaling. This might be an emotional chapter for One Piece fans. The symbol of marines lying on the ground and telling Coby "Justice will prevail" could hit differently.
I really wish I hadn't read the spoilers, but the chapter drought and the mentions got to me.

G

Gorosei Informer

You little shits messed up the whole point of this chapter with your crazy powerscaling. This might be an emotional chapter for One Piece fans. The symbol of marines lying on the ground and telling Coby "Justice will prevail" could hit differently.
Garp putting out those major red flags when he said Koby is the new hero of the Marines too. Death of a Hero vibes right here. Passing the torch.

Status
Not open for further replies.