Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Minato uses the contract seal to release the Edo Tensei. Also, Tobirama's Edo Tensei are factually weaker than Orochimaru's in Part 1. Physically, they are no threat to Minato, they don't get close to a faster teleporter at any point to matter.

The fact Tobirama is less reliant on FTG is a big weakness considering he's fighting the fastest shinobi in existence.
They don't need to be strong, they only need to be useful to allow Tobirama to use his suicide attacks. And I hard disagree. Tobirama not being overly reliant on one jutsu shows that he's much more versatile and has more means to fight.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
They don't need to be strong, they only need to be useful to allow Tobirama to use his suicide attacks. And I hard disagree. Tobirama not being overly reliant on one jutsu shows that he's much more versatile and has more means to fight.
That's like me saying I'm great at soccer and the best goalie you'll ever meet in hockey, all before we do a 200 meter sprint. All those other qualifications do not matter. Speed is the biggest indicator of success in Naruto and Minato's got the edge so far and fast, it isn't even funny. Fodder edo tensei do not touch him at any point. In fact, Minato likely uses a shadow clone to teleport them closer to Tobirama.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Tobirama lost to Kinkaku 1v1, why does no one ever talk about this? His death stays consistent with the fact that he is forever Kinkaku and Ginkaku squads bitch.

And I love Tobirama, but he has to be the 2nd biggest fraud among the Hokage's (PL wise) only Hiruzen tops him.

@TheAncientCenturion

Where does the headcanon that Minato completely owns Tobirama in his j
The funniest part is, as VIZ later rectifies, Tobirama didn't 1 v 20 the whole Kinkaku unit. He was bait so the rest could ambush the 20 Kumo shinobi. Imagine being so weak that you can't even survive a little bit, as the creator of shadow clones & teleportation, before your students come to clear house.

Tobirama is a fat turd of a kage who is undeserving of his hype.

you're butthurt because Tobirama pulled more bitches than the beta cuck Minato could ever dream off. Minato's contribution to the Naruto world is damn near nonexistent, bro is actually useless.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
@TheAncientCenturion

Where does the headcanon that Minato completely owns Tobirama in his j

you're butthurt because Tobirama pulled more bitches than the beta cuck Minato could ever dream off. Minato's contribution to the Naruto world is damn near nonexistent, bro is actually useless.
Tobirama is a racist bum that got negged by stinkaku who lost to kids

Status
Not open for further replies.