Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:kayneshrug:

It takes a Yonko + his own railgun to beat current Kid offguard. It takes a Yonko to mid diff Law
Kid and Law can push Yonko to extreme diff 2v1

Trolls here told me "two YC1s or YC + lots of help " can beat a Top tier or BM
Yet Shiryu + orhers can't even dominate Old Garp
Weakened King + weakened Queen + gifters can't even do better than weakened Momo did 1v1 against GB

:suresure:Oda killed the stupid wank from zoro fans
"Shiryu top tier, shiryu above Kid, shiryu above katakuri" nonsense

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Kid & Law being Frauds and having Overrated bounties doesn't mean other characters are like that lmao.

Kid & Law are the actual frauds, they gang up on a mentally ill, washed up Yonko and get neg diff'd against a Yonko in his prime.
Law atleast put some decent fight.

Kid was total waste and ruined bounties for ever. All that talks only to get neg diff by shanks..

Whereas pre - AdCoC zoro made kaido dodge and scar him - the same kaido who one shot diff G4 Luffy (someone who beat katakuri) lol

Primebard ducked Kaido
Primebeard ducked Linlin
Prime Garp needed training for Prime Chinjao
Prime Garp and Prime Sengoku high diffed Shiki 2v1

Garp isn't beating BM, Kaido, Shiki 1v1
He pushes them to extreme diff at best
Garp didn't use advcoc against him
The fight was more of a friendly game for Garp...When Roger admits that they fought each other to the death, there is no room for discussion
Even though he is 20 years younger than Garp, Big Mom had no better haki feat...Shiki is unlikely to be anything other than an old rival of Ray...And as I said, Kaido is an exception, he is the strongest being and has a chance to win against anyone

Mihawk fans think Mihawk with 3.59 and filling to beat Vista while struggling to tag Luffy

Is

Better than Kid and Law beating BM 2v1

:suresure:
Mihawk isn't a fraud but Kid and law
Even though we know Kid and law aren't top tiers

Why can't Yonko level Mihawk dominate Vista? Beat Pre ts Luffy? Marine fleet?
They didn't careto send serpahims or Admiral after the fraud

Garp didn't use advcoc against him
The fight was more of a friendly game for Garp...When Roger admits that they fought each other to the death, there is no room for discussion
Even though he is 20 years younger than Garp, Big Mom had no better haki feat...Shiki is unlikely to be anything other than an old rival of Ray...And as I said, Kaido is an exception, he is the strongest being and has a chance to win against anyone
Garp used adCoC. You could see CoC sparks when they clashed

COc coating concept came only during Oden flashback
I guarantee you Oda would draw that flashback with Chinjao with AdCoC visuals if he redrawn it

Status
Not open for further replies.