Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Zoro is inbetweener
His next major fight is this fraud Shiryu (who's inbetweener, might be low top tier next time)

Mihawk time ain't coming
He's gonna be fraudulent like shiryu and King
Zoro's fight or milestones are usually frauds
Only Daz and Kaku weren't
Every one you hate is a fraud

And, everyone you wank is top tier regardless of how shit their portrayal had been ...

So, no surprising that you still de-hyping zoro and see Mihawk as fraud. Btw, both will be stronger than BM ever was

His wider AdvCoC named attack only destroyed a city portion and break a few buildings tho, that Galaxy Impact didnt beat anyone either, imo thats a bit underwhelming power-wise compared to Shanks narrower AdvCoC named attack which insta-ed Killer + Kidd. Of course Old Garp still dominating BBPs - even when an Admiral is one of them - is totally crazy.
Actually, Garp stole my wish for Shanks
Imagine Garp punching Kid's ship..This is a complete masterpiece
I think Oda didn't want Shanks to hurt weaklings and even Killer got hurt by accident..Shanks will have many more opportunities to prove himself, but for now an old fossil has surprised me

I have 3.59 Billion reasons to not give a fuck about whatever you write about Mihawk.
Dragon's Subordinate is hyped, Dragon's Son is hyped, Dragon's Father is hyped but Dragon won't be?
Who's talking about Bounties here?

Endgame and you're busy using bounties
It's about feats now...prove yourself
Let Mihawk prove his worth of 3.5B or else he's just a fraud like Buggy

Kid and law have 3B, are they strong as Admirals even? Nope
Please spare me with the bounties crap

Actually, Garp stole my wish for Shanks
Imagine Garp punching Kid's ship..This is a complete masterpiece
I think Oda didn't want Shanks to hurt weaklings and even Killer got hurt by accident..Shanks will have many more opportunities to prove himself, but for now an old fossil has surprised me
The scale of Garp's punch during his arrival means nothing powerwise. Kamusari may very well be a much stronger attack, as it is much more focused aCoC and a slash.

If he didn't used awakening and his strongest moves, yeah he didn't go all out.
It is like G2/G4 Luffy beating Garp with adv CoC punch but without awakening.

Without someone helping Kuzan:
Awakened+adv CoC Kuzan>Adv CoC Kuzan with basic df=>Old Garp.
Aokiji respect Garp so much, so final clash feels like Garp vs Luffy

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Who's talking about Bounties here?

Endgame and you're busy using bounties
It's about feats now...prove yourself
Let Mihawk prove his worth of 3.5B or else he's just a fraud like Buggy

Kid and law have 3B, are they strong as Admirals even? Nope
Please spare me with the bounties crap
Kid & Law being Frauds and having Overrated bounties doesn't mean other characters are like that lmao.

Kid & Law are the actual frauds, they gang up on a mentally ill, washed up Yonko and get neg diff'd against a Yonko in his prime.

Status
Not open for further replies.