Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never gave Shiryu any relevancy against a top-tier—forget Garp. Garp right here is folding the guys that folded Big Mom's territory. I doubt Kuri could do anything even if Big Mom herself helps him. The dude probably dies in the crossfire.
Fact : shiryu getting destroyed by Old Garp while having help

Headcanons : katakuri losing badly to top tiers

You're making up stuff
I'm just stating facts

This chapter killed any Agenda for Shiryu wankers!!
Also killed the remaining hype from the BB pirates.

Kuzan and Garp are in shambles, Kuzan needed help but still showcased a very powerful haki... and Garp did well realistically imo, but I know a lot of people expects more from him.

Imo
Garp>= Kuzan > Shiryu

And remember folks, Garp is an admiral that declines the position, so the admiral agenda still lives on despite who wins in Garp vs Kuzan.
Pd: Coby still a bum!

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

You're telling me Rayleigh san couldn't fight Kiz while one shotting a pacifista + Sentomaru while Old Garp is out here fighting Aokiji + one shotting a YC1 ?

Rayleigh bros ?
It's obvious they're both playing it safe while Garp is willing to destroy or get destroyed to rescue his students. If Rayleigh decided to go berserk like Garp, Sabaody would've been destroyed as a result of their fight. You can only go so far for the people that you just met.

Kaido copied Snakeman's pattern. You can't copy speed. You need to be physically fast enough to react and Kaido managed to operate at Snakeman speeds in his Dragon form, which is his slowest form. Snakeman isn't half as fast as you think it is.
Copying the pattern helped him to increase the speed to Snakeman level since before using Snakeman pattern, Kaido was neck in neck with base Luffy in speed.

Kaido never blotzed Snakeman. He bit Snakeman after Snakeman stretched his arm, pulled his arm the stretched his arm again.

No different than what Katakuri did here.

Except Katakuri did it to faster attacks like Black Mamba.

Snakeman is the only attacks that forced Kaido to use FS. Cry all you want:kayneshrug:

Kaido copied Snakeman's pattern. You can't copy speed. You need to be physically fast enough to react and Kaido managed to operate at Snakeman speeds in his Dragon form, which is his slowest form. Snakeman isn't half as fast as you think it is.
Kaido couldn't snakeman without fs
That's the fact
Kaido didn't lack top speed , he was missing FS to react and dodge snakeman!

Now tell me how does Garp even compare to kaido, luffy and katakuri in combat speed when his CoO isn't even on their level?
Post automatically merged:

It's obvious they're both playing it safe while Garp is willing to destroy or get destroyed to rescue his students. If Rayleigh decided to go berserk like Garp, Sabaody would've been destroyed as a result of their fight. You can only go so far for the people that you just met.
Copium

Rayleigh is below Yonko and FA (including Garp)

Dude, I am talking about the conversation of Akainu with Gorosei. And Jesus Burgess already discussed on the phone with BB regarding Aokiji at the time of the Colosseum fight on how he shouldn't trust Aokiji. The cover story introduces everyone that doesn't mean anything just like how sometimes character gets introduced.
Again, just like I said Aokiji wasn't officially part of BB crew, that's why even gorsei is telling that he's only assisting blackbeard

That's why even Doffy even with all his knowledge still questioned what Kuzan is up to because he only heard rumors, which means Kuzan being part of BB crew was not public knoweldge

He threw himself head first into danger and into the spotlight again for Luffy, I'm sure he was dedicated enough tbh.

My idolo janitoryu is the weakest yc1 :josad:
Janitoryu has a nice ring to it. I'll stick with it.

Copying the pattern helped him to increase the speed to Snakeman level since before using Snakeman pattern, Kaido was neck in neck with base Luffy in speed.

Kaido never blotzed Snakeman. He bit Snakeman after Snakeman stretched his arm, pulled his arm the stretched his arm again.

No different than what Katakuri did here.

Except Katakuri did it to faster attacks like Black Mamba.

Snakeman is the only attacks that forced Kaido to use FS. Cry all you want:kayneshrug:
He thinks somehow Top tiers with no fs and s0eed below snakeman can blitz Katakuri lol

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Kaido couldn't snakeman without fs
That's the fact
Kaido didn't lack top speed , he was missing FS to react and dodge snakeman!

Now tell me how does Garp even compare to kaido, luffy and katakuri in combat speed when his CoO isn't even on their level?
You forgot Luffy has FS too. It isn't just Snakeman's speed. Kaido without FS didn't react to Snakeman speed+FS while Kaido with FS blitzed Snakeman in his slowest form. So my point still stands.

Copium

Rayleigh is below Yonko and FA (including Garp)
Rayleigh beyond any Yonko not named WB.

Status
Not open for further replies.