Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Dragon form isn't slowest form even, base kaido is slower in movements speed. Even hybrid kaido movement speed is slower while combat/attack speed > dragon kaido
He also copied snakeman pattern lol

Katakuri has fs and snakeman level speed
So how's Garp or your fav gonna blitz him again?

It's up to Garp to prove he's fast as luffy or kaido or has fs like them to handle katakuri

Garp beats Katakuri but it will be high diff
Dragon form is literally Kaido's jobber form. It's not even debatable. Sure Katakuri is as fast as Snakeman at his best. And I've been asking you to prove this for a while now, what makes Katakuri or Snakeman faster than the likes of Marco, King, Kizaru, etc, when it's as slow as Kaido's dragon form physically?

Don't give me BS reasons like Luffy's fast coz he can fight Katakuri and vice-versa. Give me a proper argument. You can't be the fastest guy there is just because you can see the future. You need to react physically. You can't give FS to Chopper and then expect him to dodge G2 Luffy.

Dragon form is literally Kaido's jobber form. It's not even debatable. Sure Katakuri is as fast as Snakeman at his best. And I've been asking you to prove this for a while now, what makes Katakuri or Snakeman faster than the likes of Marco, King, Kizaru, etc, when it's as slow as Kaido's dragon form physically?

Don't give me BS reasons like Luffy's fast coz he can fight Katakuri and vice-versa. Give me a proper argument. You can't be the fastest guy there is just because you can see the future. You need to react physically. You can't give FS to Chopper and then expect him to dodge G2 Luffy.
It is his jobber form when he's trolling
BTW this was drunk dragon kaido vs Snakeman/boundman!
Stronger and more serious

Comeback when Garp has shown speed and CoO rivaling Katakuri, kaido and Luffy. Even Shanks is yet to show that combat speed (he only has shown fs)
Until then, Garp isn't handling katakuri as Kaido /shanks/luffy would

Snakeman forced Kaido to use FS. Marco got blitzed by Big Mom. King got blitzed by Marco. Snakeman is the only attacks that force Kaido to use FS.

Kaido used Snakeman pattern to hit Snakeman. Kaido without Snakeman pattern went neck in neck with base Luffy.

Kaido Snakeman pattern blitzes the likes of current Zoro.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Shanks with two hands would have been roger and clearly above Ray
Current Shanks is likely >= Prime Ray

Shanks hype and portrayal >= Ray

Kaido was a monster. Ray can't beat him.

But yeah Ray > Oden
Yes, you have to be Roger level to be clearly above Rayleigh. Why would current Shanks be above Rayleigh when Rayleigh is basically the current Shanks with two arms? Shanks doesn't have any hype or portrayal of Rayleigh. If Oden could kill Kaido, so can Rayleigh. Rayleigh has top-tier swordsmanship, top-tier Haki stats, and speeds to react to the fastest character in the series. I don't see why he's any less than Shanks or even Kaido for that matter.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It is his jobber form when he's trolling
BTW this was drunk dragon kaido vs Snakeman/boundman!
Stronger and more serious

Comeback when Garp has shown speed and CoO rivaling Katakuri, kaido and Luffy. Even Shanks is yet to show that combat speed (he only has shown fs)
Until then, Garp isn't handling katakuri as Kaido /shanks/luffy would
Bro's fighting freaking Gol D. Roger in his prime. He has to prove what? He's rivaling the strongest known characters with sheer skills and Haki. If anyone needs to prove their worth, it's not Garp lmfao.:milaugh:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Kat has a lot of tools that can help especially if he’s jumping garp like shiryu

He doesn’t even need to get close if he didn’t want to. Has awakening meaning he has control over the environment. Him being able turn his surroundings into mochi traps along with his peerless donut able to attack at a distance
He could also snipe him with his jelly bean shots

That’s not even including everything else he can do
You do realize Kuzan could do shit worse than Kuri and all of his move set is practically useless against Garp, right? Good luck doing anything to him with environmental control.
Post automatically merged:

Top tier Rayleigh was afraid of FS users though :kuzanshut:
Where did he say he's afraid?

Status
Not open for further replies.