Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He threw himself head first into danger and into the spotlight again for Luffy, I'm sure he was dedicated enough tbh.
I doubt he was dedicated enough to put his life on the line. Both of them clearly weren't going all out while Garp right here started the fight with CoC blasts. Rayleigh held off Wizaru with sheer CoA. That speaks volumes if you ask me.

This chapter killed any Agenda for Shiryu wankers!!
Also killed the remaining hype from the BB pirates.

Kuzan and Garp are in shambles, Kuzan needed help but still showcased a very powerful haki... and Garp did well realistically imo, but I know a lot of people expects more from him.

Imo
Garp>= Kuzan > Shiryu

And remember folks, Garp is an admiral that declines the position, so the admiral agenda still lives on despite who wins in Garp vs Kuzan.
Pd: Coby still a bum!
And yankers thought BB pirates are EOS villains lol
Theyre side piece villains

You forgot Luffy has FS too. It isn't just Snakeman's speed. Kaido without FS didn't react to Snakeman speed+FS while Kaido with FS blitzed Snakeman in his slowest form. So my point still stands.

Rayleigh beyond any Yonko not named WB.
Dragon form isn't slowest form even, base kaido is slower in movements speed. Even hybrid kaido movement speed is slower while combat/attack speed > dragon kaido
He also copied snakeman pattern lol

Katakuri has fs and snakeman level speed
So how's Garp or your fav gonna blitz him again?

It's up to Garp to prove he's fast as luffy or kaido or has fs like them to handle katakuri

Garp beats Katakuri but it will be high diff

I never gave Shiryu any relevancy against a top-tier—forget Garp. Garp right here is folding the guys that folded Big Mom's territory. I doubt Kuri could do anything even if Big Mom herself helps him. The dude probably dies in the crossfire.
Kat has a lot of tools that can help especially if he’s jumping garp like shiryu

He doesn’t even need to get close if he didn’t want to. Has awakening meaning he has control over the environment. Him being able turn his surroundings into mochi traps along with his peerless donut able to attack at a distance
He could also snipe him with his jelly bean shots

That’s not even including everything else he can do

Shanks would've been stronger if he had both hands. If Oden gives Kaido nightmares, Prime Ray murders him.
Yeah

Oden > Prime Ray

Your basis of Prime Ray > Yonko is basically "I think Rayleigh is there...i think he's above Oden"

Kaido witnessed Rayleigh at God Valley, couldn't care to hype him
Oden didn't even bother hyping Rayleigh Strength
He only hyped kaido, wb and Roger for a reason

So Old Man Garp is able to manhandle 4 BB pirates by himself. How exactly are we supposed to be hype for a crew that take L after L ?

I mean the crew has:
- 0 hype
-Mostly shit design
-Shit fruit
-Shit personalities
-0 level of threat

They have nothing for them. Oda really did a shit job with them. It is really underwhelming.
Blackbeard and his crew is the biggest disappointment of the series, it pains me to say it cause I actually like Blackbeard.

Loda built up these guys since Chopper's Island (indirectly), and then from Jaya. And he still isn't an imposing or threatening character. Always being caught off guard, or running, or sweating. SMH

Kat has a lot of tools that can help especially if he’s jumping garp like shiryu

He doesn’t even need to get close if he didn’t want to. Has awakening meaning he has control over the environment. Him being able turn his surroundings into mochi traps along with his peerless donut able to attack at a distance
He could also snipe him with his jelly bean shots

That’s not even including everything else he can do
I don't know why these guys think Katakuri is one dimensional like Marco or Shiryu
Or weak like King

Katakuri can attack from afar and remain untouchable
He has speed and CoO above Garp any top tier bar Luffy, kaido & Shanks so far!
Only these 3 can rival his CoO or combat speed

Status
Not open for further replies.