Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why Big Mom who fought kaido for 3 days cannot 0,5 shot non awakening Kidd while Shanks 0,5 shot much stronger Kidd and with awakening on top of that. Ducking Kidd would still get 0,5 shot by Shanks :kayneshrug:
That's Oda to you. You can't expect power levels and powers to be consistent, even less when it's a female character.

Big Mom is perhaps the most plot handicaped and restrained antagonist I have ever seen in any manga.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
you don’t think Garp being in a 1v5 against Kuzan and holding off all of them means Garp is above them all?
Not really

It can be, but it doesn't mean that Garp is > all the 5 going all out.

I think Current Garp vs Current Kuzan can be an extreme diff fight and yet having the current situation.

We know that Kuzan has awakening etc. The man isn't going all out.

It's a bit like Marco vs Queen and King : from their fights I think Marco was the strongest here and he managed to play ping pong with them. Yet both Queen and King weren't all out, and I think Marco vs King is an extreme diff fight.

Oda is just hyping Garp here while nerfing a little bit the others (making them not going all out).

Tbh i feel like these fight will be similar to Alabasta fights

Luffy vs BB: Df hax from BB similar to Croc
Zoro vs Shiryu: shiryu will be harder to hit due to his bs invisiblility gimmick(probably combining with air or something) but will get oneshotted the moment clean hit lands
Sanji vs Laffite: similar to mr2, using hypnosis to appear as woman.
Yeah oda already reused the alabasta fight formula in the emperors saga too.

Honestly I feel more like these will be more like Thriller Bark fights where the Straw Hats will be stronger but oda will use nerfs to make the fights slightly more prolonged but not enough.

Losing a limb like that should have impacted him. The lag can break, is likely less strong than before, less movement speed etc.

And even narrativeley : Akainu won the fight and because stronger = FA, Kuzan lost the fight and became a bit weaker, lost his leg, and became a "commander" for BB.

2 legs Ao > Current Ao for me
Yes indeed losing a limb it's a plot device to show how a specific character lose a bit of power/skill. But we know that in the OP world Shanks did not lose a single gram of his power after losing an arm. We still don't know if it's true, but maybe this could also apply to Kuzan. (Even if sincerely I still think Kuzan is indeed nerfed, but Shanks maybe not and the rumors about him are true)

Odd because the Admiral hype is stronger than ever. Oda went out of his way to clear Fujitora and Ryokugyu out of all Rev allegations just recently. Since the end of Wano we're constantly doing good and this chapter even further follows through with that.

If the Gorosei are stronger then they're stronger than everyone and not just Admirals only.
easy to look good up against yonko lackeys but against the yonkos themselves ? different story
literally have a fleet admiral candidate join one of them as a subordinate ........

to add insult to injury
hes basically handicapping a retiree here having them fight him at once rather than allowing aokiji put him down fairly.
lets not forget the real villain in the universe is infact not some helpless cd but one who handled sabo with more efficiency than fuji and his chuckle brother could manage.

luffy fighting the likes of kaido and blackbeard to these guys would be regresion . you know it, I know it , its time to stop coping .

Hmm how can we compare this Older Garp to Old Sick WB in MF...is MF WB better due to facing each Admirals while being both old and sick? Is Current Garp better due to being older but still throwing Kuzan around while MF WB didnt manage to do it?

Status
Not open for further replies.