Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like fruitless Kuzan put Garp on his back lmfao, Garp literally cannot overpower a fruitless Admiral.

Take away Admirals’ fruits and Garp can push them to extreme diff. Maybe.
"Ice gloves" ain't fruitless. It also means that Aokiji probably deemed brawling with his gloves on more effective than using ice outside of it. After all, Garp told Aokiji not to hesitate after breaking out of his ice.

Sounds like what Mid would do ngl

Just sounds like an underdeveloped character that doesn't have screentime for dialogue

...he left the cell and slashed some fodder
:christugh:I think you should have your standards upped a bit if that's "one of the coldest intros to manking" for you.
It's even lame for one piece standards.
What is funny is they used a woman as bait .
When you look at everything it is smart but no way is it some hype type shit lol.

He didn't go after Garp because he knows he can't challenge him directly, even Garp knows what his true aim was and Shiryu laughed because it worked.
That's like saying Kizaru didn't go for Garp directly because he knows he can't challenge him directly.

I don't even get the insecurity, I have been the most reasonable on Shiryu hype train, even made a thread telling people to slow down, but when the man is portrayed as a top tier, we gotta treat him like one.

He is literally Zoro's future opponent and Zoro has already stomped a YC1 so obviously he will be up there.
He went from Hyozou to Pica to King, if Shiryu comes after king, gap between two would be utterly massive.

And King is quite literally peak of High Tier.

Status
Not open for further replies.