Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a debunk my dude
We simply dont know how we would fare
Its the same shit as akainu keep downplaying
But I'm not downplaying. I find Shiryu badass in this chapter but at the end of the day he cooked up an underhanded method to catch Garp, that's totally legitimate and still no Top Tier feat.
Koby literally apologises.

Right
It was Aokiji's fight and Shiryu couldn't be bothered.

Why fight Garp get roughed up and have a bad day when he can just chill

That is irrelevant to power progression in One Piece, Pica fought sneaky too, doesn't mean he isn't 100 times stronger than Hyozou. King also had a Lunara trick.
Shiryu ranges from King to Old Garp (strongest Low Top) but I can't see him equal to any mid top tier ever bro

It's not just that.
Summary confirms that in fact Kuzan packs same striking force like younger Garp (when the latter trained him) and matched him in a pure cqc fight when Kuzan merely used ice gloves instead of the stuff which he has shown in Punk Hazard.

Yes, Garp became weaker but it's still confirmed that Kuzan packs comparable strength to Garp's younger version.

I just don't even see MF Garp to beat Kuzan or even Akainu. Prime Garp is another whole topic tho.
Garp went down because of shiryu's stab + old age already weakened him , having a similar raw strength /=/ similar AP ; Garp is an adv coc user for a reason and his portrayal is besides Roger and WB whilst Aokiji isn't there at all

Status
Not open for further replies.