Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuzan is a pretty disgusting person if he is fine with his former friends potentially getting killed, regardless of his "own way" philosophy. He is also pretty foolish to get tricked by Blackbeard to overlook all consequences (and after all Blackbeard's own masterplan) so easily.
One can also compare this to his objection to Sakazuki, it doesn't seem like he made a consistent trade-off. I half wonder if Oda even thought about it completely. But there is potential for Kuzan to either have a plan in the backhand or to develop officially into a dirtbag.
I suppose we have to give him the credit of the doubt for the former option...

Last edited:
Does Kizaru also has some CoA/haki based hard kick where his kick becomes harder due to haki mixed with df/powers

Kuzan has ice gloves
Katakuri has block mochi
Sanji has Ifrit jambe
Kizaru? Light block kicks?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
CoC would undermine this feat of Kuzan. Imagine he matches Garp with CoA + Physical strength only because we know for a fact one guy was using Adv CoC and it was most likely Garp
Yea only output/results matter.

The formula might be Kuzan has Garplike punching ability, Garp is using advCoC to boost his attacks, Kuzan is compensating with his DF and getting the same result. And if Kuzan is tanking those advCoC laced attacks without much issue, it's all the same.

Side note, as much of a G Garp is for ragdolling the BB pirates, it has already been established that Kuzan would solo them in the blink of an eye. Only the Coby hostage situation throws it all into question.

H

Herrera95

why wouldnt he go invisible if he knew garp would sense the attack anyway? He just made his fakery more believable.
You can't pretend this is about koby when the characters themselves are telling us it isnt
Good luck explaining to ssg super suit COPE that Garp can sense Invisible Shiryu while Coby can't. If he wasn't invisible Coby would just had ran on his own and Garp wouldn't need to do a shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.