Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Nah this goes far beyond the Bisento feat imo (based on spoilers). Garp is literally known as the fist. I don't think anyone should have any business competing in a straight fist fight.
I'm curious whether the Ice Glove ability is like this

Basically a melding of the DF ability & CoA like Katakuri or Gear 4 did.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
so kuzan can now create continents in the air, not only are creating scenarios we are now giving characters powers they were never shown using, it's really getting hard to make kuzan look good here against nerfed wounded old garp
Did Kuzan eat the freeze freeze fruit? Or did he eat the “I can only freeze the ground” fruit? Remind me? Lol

And shit last week you were telling me admirals wouldn’t have CoC, how’s that working out for you? Lol

So what would Rayleigh do in that situation? Let's say Kizaru = Kuzan. Rayleigh was locked in combat and couldn't gain an edge at all. Garp got an opening right away.

So would Ray be locked in combat with Kuzan while Coby dies, and the BB pirates take cheapshots at Rayleigh while he's focused on Kuzan? That's a triple loss. Rayleigh dies, coby dies, and his underlings screwed too.

The one thing I'll give you is that maaaybe Garp gained that opening possibly because Kuzan was hesitating while Kizaru does not gaf. But overall Garp came out looking great, I used to say Rayleigh was the standard for old gen but Garp is changing that I admit.
Well Garp started out dumb flexing his powers rather than using ambush/guriella approach.

But also forget about Kuzans hesitation, Kizaru is quite literally much faster than Kuzan and if Rayleigh can hold Kizaru prisoner, his evasiveness would definitely blitz Aokiji enough to save Koby.

Also his lethality is killing people..Shiryu ain't laughing at Rayleigh slash..he just gave Kizaru a love tap and Kizaru knew better than to look away from Rayleigh

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Did Kuzan eat the freeze freeze fruit? Or did he eat the “I can only freeze the ground” fruit? Remind me? Lol

And shit last week you were telling me admirals wouldn’t have CoC, how’s that working out for you? Lol
i was banned last week bruh have been for like a month now and came back today stop making shit up to give yourself a W

So what would Rayleigh do in that situation? Let's say Kizaru = Kuzan. Rayleigh was locked in combat and couldn't gain an edge at all. Garp got an opening right away.

So would Ray be locked in combat with Kuzan while Coby dies, and the BB pirates take cheapshots at Rayleigh while he's focused on Kuzan? That's a triple loss. Rayleigh dies, coby dies, and his underlings screwed too.

The one thing I'll give you is that maaaybe Garp gained that opening possibly because Kuzan was hesitating while Kizaru does not gaf. But overall Garp came out looking great, I used to say Rayleigh was the standard for old gen but Garp is changing that I admit.
One more point
Rayleigh has done all he has done while chilling

Rayleigh never had his back against the wall..Garp had to pull all stops

Yet we wonder who is more impressive
Rayleigh would be beyond a monster if he was in a situation like Garp

i was banned last week bruh have been for like a month now and came back today stop making shit up to give yourself a W
Kuzan has made spears and swords out of the air and then telekinetically manipulated them

He can also "unfreeze" people somehow (1081) but it's probably not making heat it's probably telekinetically taking the ice off of them

Status
Not open for further replies.