Will Shiryu sneak kill Mihawk ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
@Bold: Doesn't this explain it already?

The one part of the skill tree that Zoro has left unexplored is what will be tested to the utmost vs Shiryu & without being able to sense him (to land attacks, to block, counter or parry) his mastery over the other two facets are almost useless here.

Hence why i'm still sticking to the Matchup issue argument.
But then if someone as powerful and as balanced as Zoro is gonna be getting beat by Shiryu, that means Shiryu beats less powerful and less balanced characters even harder?

So ultimately it means Shiryu deserves to be placed as comparable to Zoro if he does manage to have a clear upper hand (not some Pica bs, more like King).

Sure it may mean Zoro performs better against top tiers due to better AP, but Shiryu can pretty much beat anyone Zoro can no?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Hancock has better haki, and Doflamingo have above her is endurance and durability. Rest of things upto air.
Better Haki as in? She was legit helpless as soon as BB caught her. I doubt it'd have been the same with Doffy. The most you can is that she has the barrier variant, which even her sisters have. Doffy can do stuff like this with sheer physical strength and basic CoA:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If Shiryu is inferior to Zoro in all those stats, he wont be Zoro's next opponent. If you think, ZorovsShiryu will be a CoO training fight, you are mistaken.
It's what i think.
Shiryu just isn't Mihawk, bro.

But then if someone as powerful and as balanced as Zoro is gonna be getting beat by Shiryu, that means Shiryu beats less powerful and less balanced characters even harder?

So ultimately it means Shiryu deserves to be placed as comparable to Zoro if he does manage to have a clear upper hand (not some Pica bs, more like King).

Sure it may mean Zoro performs better against top tiers due to better AP, but Shiryu can pretty much beat anyone Zoro can no?
I'm not following your argument.

Someone as powerful/balanced as Zoro suffers vs Shiryu precisely because Shiryu can exploit the one facet where Zoro isn't balanced.
Weaker characters can actually do better than Zoro vs Shiryu, if they are able to counter Shiryu.

For example, if Shiryu was supposed to fight a different Zoro (hypothetically if he has same CoO as Garp showed this chapter & no CoC infusion), Shiryu would still get beaten.
The growth that Zoro underwent in Wano, is pretty much irrelevant in the Shiryu fight - is my point.

Better Haki as in? She was legit helpless as soon as BB caught her. I doubt it'd have been the same with Doffy. The most you can is that she has the barrier variant, which even her sisters have. Doffy can do stuff like this with sheer physical strength and basic CoA:
What exactly Doffy doing to Teach?
His df wouldn't work once caught by Teach
His AP and physical strength sucks
Hancock has better haki! Better hax! Better range! Better physical strength!

Shiryū stabbed Garp and you think that Zoro is not going to get trolled? And this is without named moves, awakening or a potential zoan DF.
You guys already forgot that Shiryu is going to be the cut nothingness test for Zoro? How strong he is AP/DC wise is secondary.

Status
Not open for further replies.