Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
At this point I have to wonder if even Oda knows who Bogard is
He's a Swordsman that works under Garp.

Oda is just saving him for a giant hype moment, possible this.

Oda never let's Tashigi do shit, too, so the most likely way they get out of the ship being destroyed is Bogard.

That's why Garp was so confident, he knew his trusted Swordsman was there to take care of things.

G

Gorosei Informer

I hope it happens and someone finally beat Older Garp convincingly...it's past the time for him to go out and surpassed by the new gen.
Completely agree tbh. I wish it was Blackbeard though specifically if not Kuzan. Or Akainu.

Wish we could have seen Garp vs Kaido, Whitebeard and Big Mom but that will never happen.
Kaido and Big Mom didn't get to fight Admirals onscreen at all, we saw nothing of Roger in Big Moms territory nor Shanks and Kaido, it's extremely frustrating.

But yeah this chapter especially feeling like passing of the torch and major character establishing moments for multiple characters here.
Getting similar vibes to Team 10 vs Hidan and Kakuzu, where Asuma died.

Some say this is a Jiraiyas death moment which works too but I suspect that could happen to Shanks instead potentially or it was Whitebeards death instead.

Garp is as iconic as Jiraiya though and deserves to go out on a high like him and especially Whitebeard too though.

All Might in MHA is similar to Garp but has had a brutal death teased for many years now but Hori has been blue balling us hard with it. Even recent red flags and setups for a tragic final stand are there but he's abandoned AM in the story to focus on other shit.
Bakugo has been "dead" for a year now too almost I believe LMAO!

Completely agree tbh. I wish it was Blackbeard though specifically if not Kuzan. Or Akainu.

Wish we could have seen Garp vs Kaido, Whitebeard and Big Mom but that will never happen.
Kaido and Big Mom didn't get to fight Admirals onscreen at all, we saw nothing of Roger in Big Moms territory nor Shanks and Kaido, it's extremely frustrating.

But yeah this chapter especially feeling like passing of the torch and major character establishing moments for multiple characters here.
Getting similar vibes to Team 10 vs Hidan and Kakuzu, where Asuma died.

Some say this is a Jiraiyas death moment which works too but I suspect that could happen to Shanks instead potentially or it was Whitebeards death instead.

Garp is as iconic as Jiraiya though and deserves to go out on a high like him and especially Whitebeard too though.

All Might in MHA is similar to Garp but has had a brutal death teased for many years now but Hori has been blue balling us hard with it. Even recent red flags and setups for a tragic final stand are there but he's abandoned AM in the story to focus on other shit.
Bakugo has been "dead" for a year now too almost I believe LMAO!

That is so annoying. Oda had no balls that was clearly evident..

G

Gorosei Informer

I would honestly love this.

X-Drake fighting for his own justice after being MIA, and getting a much needed win. He and Koby have a connection, too, so it makes sense.
Awakened X Drake showing up with awakened Smoker to this:
@Herasux @Don't Mind Me @RayanOO

Imagining an awakened dinosaur going rampant on Beehive atm gives me chills tbh. Then factor in Smoker and or Fujitora and I'd die from the hype tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pizzaro clearly shits on Pica's golem. The hand itself might be bigger than the golem.

Blackbeard's island is HUUUUGE. Thrillerbark looked like nothing in comparison to that. Yet TB is like an island.
People who act like Pizzaro's Fruit is weak confuse the hell out of me.

He can take over really large islands and control EVERYTHING on them. That is so stupidly overpowered, you can spy on everyone, take over your enemy's island bases, and kill them with their own weaponry.

Pica's Fruit is WAYYYYYY weaker than this. Being able to assimilate into stone is nowhere near as broken as being able to control entire islands in a series FUCKING FULL OF ISLANDS.

G

Gorosei Informer

That is so annoying. Oda had no balls that was clearly evident..
Exactly man. Still can't believe that is the same Oda that drew Whitebeard going all out, devastating Marineford and hyping the fuck out of Kaido and Big Mom too.

Still no screen time of Akainu vs Kuzan too. Nothing from God's Valley. Mihawk doing nothing since Marineford. Roger does 1 named attack which Shanks recycled as his only Canon named attack lol.

Fuck man, its sad when fan content and the games do the characters much better than the actual author and story.
Post automatically merged:

He can take over really large islands and control EVERYTHING on them. That is so stupidly overpowered, you can spy on everyone, take over your enemy's island bases, and kill them with their own weaponry.

Pica's Fruit is WAYYYYYY weaker than this. Being able to assimilate into stone is nowhere near as broken as being able to control entire islands in a series FUCKING FULL OF ISLANDS.
His fruit is as broken as Gear 5th and Law's fruit easily. Also if only Kidds fruit was this broken too, sigh.

People suggested he can cause volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, storms, hurricanes etc potentially. We've seen how insanely and illogically versatile Law's fruit is, why not Pizarros too?
He easily has the best fruit on the crew, no competition imo.
He's doing with the skull what we hoped Big Mom or Brook to do too with Onigashima.

Now imagine wtf is his awakening could be?! Creating new islands?! Wtf else?!

This is like a top tier movie villain or EOS villain power!

If Pizzaro can even coat his golem with CoA, this dude can easily destroy the entire Doflamingo family, let alone Pica. Hell I don't even think that Doffy would win against Pizarro. Even without CoA, it's gonna be a lot harder matching an island sized golem who can control the entire terrain.

Exactly man. Still can't believe that is the same Oda that drew Whitebeard going all out, devastating Marineford and hyping the fuck out of Kaido and Big Mom too.

Still no screen time of Akainu vs Kuzan too. Nothing from God's Valley. Mihawk doing nothing since Marineford. Roger does 1 named attack which Shanks recycled as his only Canon named attack lol.

Fuck man, its sad when fan content and the games do the characters much better than the actual author and story.
Post automatically merged:

His fruit is as broken as Gear 5th and Law's fruit easily. Also if only Kidds fruit was this broken too, sigh.

People suggested he can cause volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, storms, hurricanes etc potentially. We've seen how insanely and illogically versatile Law's fruit is, why not Pizarros too?
He easily has the best fruit on the crew, no competition imo.
He's doing with the skull what we hoped Big Mom or Brook to do too with Onigashima.

Now imagine wtf is his awakening could be?! Creating new islands?! Wtf else?!

This is like a top tier movie villain or EOS villain power!
Ghostly...

You just made me realize Pizarro can trigger Wano erupting...

What if that's how Kaido and Big Mom come back?

The Blackbeard Pirates hear about Pluton from Caribou after invading Egghead, and go to Wano to get Pluton, and have Pizarro blow up the volcano to empty the lava so they can excavate under Wano, where Pluton is, while killing the people of Wano.

And then Big Mom come out of the eruption!!!!

If Pizzaro can even coat his golem with CoA, this dude can easily destroy the entire Doflamingo family, let alone Pica. Hell I don't even think that Doffy would win against Pizarro. Even without CoA, it's gonna be a lot harder matching an island sized golem who can control the entire terrain.
Pica seeing Pizarro coating his island in full armament Haki be like:

Status
Not open for further replies.