What could woman actually do if men disappeared for day 5 years.

are you really that whipped?

I don't care if you know women who are tougher and more competent than you, but that doesn't reflect the entire population.

Why do you feel the need to spread this cringe ass "gurl power" propaganda when there's literally pro female sports teams getting annihilated by teenage boys? Now replace the boys with men, and replace sports with a life and death situation.

Women are different, and that's okay.
You are flirting with sexism mate, I hope you are aware of that.

No women are not so different, at least not for that context. Like I said, you insecurity toward women is trapping you here.

:cheers:

I have come to a realization.. That @CarrotForNakama only identify's as a man.. O is one and identify's as somehting else

What else could it be

It took me long enough 🗿
:choppawhat::choppawhat:

Woman cant stand other woman... It would be hell for them.
You live in stereotype land

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Anime better or manga?
Manga, there are doubts that the anime will ever continue, but the manga is one of the more popular mangas in the world right now. Constantly a top 50/top 100 seller for it's volumes.

borderline hentai meh
:pepeke: idk what type of Hentai you read

too bad it isnt being translated anymore, same with world's end fantasia
rly? such a well selling manga isn't getting translated? pretty sure, you just gotta dig deep

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Manga, there are doubts that the anime will ever continue, but the manga is one of the more popular mangas in the world right now. Constantly a top 50/top 100 seller for it's volumes.

:pepeke: idk what type of Hentai you read

rly? such a well selling manga isn't getting translated? pretty sure, you just gotta dig deep
been stuck on chapter 89 for 3 years

@BleakAsh I agree that men and women are emotionally different. Hormones play a huge role in that. Women’s hormones fluctuate a lot more throughout their lifetime. You mentioned menstruation, but another huge one is pregnancy.

You are spot on about me. I totally appreciate that my husband will be a good provider for me and our soon to be born daughter. Right now I am happy staying home and taking care of the house, meals, and day to day errands. Part of that is third trimester nesting. My entire being is saying make sure your home is ready for your baby. My post might anger some feminist, but I am pretty content with my life atm.

it's down bad, but it has quite the character and plot progression, and it also covers serious topics, but yeah...it's probably one of the lewdest series in existence right now
I read the first chap..

Like i said couldn't go father than a chap.

From what i read it plays with the notion.. Did you actually pitch it as an argument here 💀💀

@BleakAsh I agree that men and women are emotionally different. Hormones play a huge role in that. Women’s hormones fluctuate a lot more throughout their lifetime. You mentioned menstruation, but another huge one is pregnancy.

You are spot on about me. I totally appreciate that my husband will be a good provider for me and our soon to be born daughter. Right now I am happy staying home and taking care of the house, meals, and day to day errands. Part of that is third trimester nesting. My entire being is saying make sure your home is ready for your baby. My post might anger some feminist, but I am pretty content with my life atm.
May you birth a righteousness child ma'am.

I envy your husband.. There is certain type of ecstacy and gratification that you can only witness couple of times in life and this is one of them

May God bless and Guide your family

This actually put a massive smile on my face so thanks for that too 😂😂

Zolo

Cope Doctor

All woman would be happier realising this simple truth in life.... Feminism made woman unhappy