What could woman actually do if men disappeared for day 5 years.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
you guys should broaden your world views rather than playing big brain logic lol
Being PC you only ignore the truth.
Math , physics, chemistry, biology dont lie. we all are built different. Believing that we all are equal is just stupid becouse we are not equals, One is stronger in one field of work the other in another field

Zolo

Cope Doctor
you guys should broaden your world views rather than playing big brain logic lol
What you and other get wrong is that if we man dissapeared , all the crucial positions for civilization to work would be abandoned, it would couse panic amongst woman. chaos, how would they deal to find workers for those positions, from whom they learn? it would take so much time for them to adapt even if they could that world would be gone down to shits..... Now leave man and all the crucial positions are intact. there would be some adjustions need to be made but for most part we would do way way better than woman... we would be able to keep world intact until woman comes back

Zolo

Cope Doctor
No they wouldn't.
They'd be reduced to drunk hordes without social cohesion.
Even if man got drunk they would do better than sober Woman... and based on fact that man drinks becouse of woman, you can speculate that actually there would be less alcoholic man, and less suicides amongst man

Tbh if we consider emotional factors men would give and if we strip their religiosity

So the underlying assumption is men are motivated from the fact that women will return in 5 years.

Idk about the single dude prolly their mother and sister.

Or even some level of contact with women they like.

Men are nothing in that sense without women.. In a sense they keep us humane and give us a reasons to live
Men are more emotional than women
Post automatically merged:

Not one of those OMG WOMEN CAN IMPREGNATE THEMSELVES BY THEIR BONE MARROW SHIT 💀💀💀
They actually could using artificial insemination.

Even if man got drunk they would do better than sober Woman... and based on fact that man drinks becouse of woman, you can speculate that actually there would be less alcoholic man, and less suicides amongst man
So you drink because no gf:risiup::risitasad:

woman are emotional about useless things like, work, other people, love and other shit
man are emotional, about power and glory
Oh right and they'd rape each other.
It would be like a prison situation.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I dont drink often but when I do its becouse I want to relax , when I had GF I drank way more to the point I could have become alcoholic. I aint ever returning to the relationship

Oh right and they'd rape each other.
It would be like a prison situation.
well fembois would deff regret not building a frame

woman are emotional about useless things like, work
Two posts above you said men are better at work and therefore more important, implying that work is something important and now you're saying work is useless.
, other people, love and other shit
man are emotional, about power and glory
Power and glory are dependant on one's relationship to other people.

Try making sense and I might take you seriously, have a nice day!

Men are more emotional than women

They actually could using artificial insemination.
So.. Menstruation just doesn’t exist and and stoicism too?

This nikka kn come CHEAP PINK CRAP

No they wouldn't.
They'd be reduced to drunk hordes without social cohesion.
Women dissappear

Men : time to get drunk 🗿

🤡🤓 The the award for the most clown ass goofy gymnastics award goes to LOLSIS TO NO ONE'S SURPRISE

What ass possibility is that I'm not making emotional arguments I'm basing it on the fact that men would figure that some shit's up and prolly women gonna return in 5 years just. Its the argument of competence whether they'd be able to survive off until 5 years ofc i'd make an exception of emotions and make that assumption that MEN KNOW WOMEN WOULD RETURN .. even tho that does affect performance.. That doesn't exclude the performance skill.

TTo survive till then for women they'd maintain the work and survival as they are able to do so..
Coz logicall getting drunk like a loser ain't gonna bring them back or help em live.. humanity would still exist men would just have to live without that specific emotional connection but will look forward to it.

Ofc a quasi-intellectual feminist like yourself would pose irrelevent nuances against the argument in vain

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Two posts above you said men are better at work and therefore more important, implying that work is something important and now you're saying work is useless.

Power and glory are dependant on one's relationship to other people.

Try making sense and I might take you seriously, have a nice day!
Thats why man are better at work, becouse woman are too emotional at work... especially when they are in other company of woman

So.. Menstruation just doesn’t exist and and stoicism too?
Stoicism was invented by men as a means to control their over emotionality :smart:
:suresure::suresure:

Thats why man are better at work, becouse woman are too emotional at work... especially when they are in other company of woman
But if work is useless why does it even matter??

Stoicism was invented by men as a means to control their over emotionality :smart:
:suresure::suresure:
Ability to not get emotional doesn’t mean you are extremely emotional in the first place bozo

On top of that men are factually more logic oriented unlike women who are more emotion oriented its a scientific fact

Ofc we can make exceptions for softies like you and AL but you are still an exception to the rule....