Rules Naruto Gaiden – The Whirlwind inside the Vortex

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
:snoopy:

make fun of or judge his story all you want but Kishimoto’s art is no joke
Dunno why anyone would make fun of his story when it's pretty much the best Shounen out there, it edges out HxH in my book.

And yea I caught up to Boruto thinking I might enjoy it but the recent developments before the ts were mehhh so I'm not sure if I'll continue.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This was before Minato knew how to use other forms of FTG, before was recognized in tne Third war, yet alone didn't get his respect from Ay and Bee confrontation
Minato could use FTG before he hit puberty, so he's well versed in it now. There's no real statement that implies by this stage he doesn't have the advanced applications of FTG either, so not sure where you're pulling that from.

We also don't know when this happens in respect to the Ay confrontation, but that doesn't really change his strength. He doesn't need the respect of weaker characters to prove himself.
And I doubt Jiraya wasn't considered a Sannin yet here either
The timeline for when Jiraiya trained Minato is iffy, in relation to Nagato. But all things considering, they have very similar markings and Jiraiya was still operating with his team cell in Amegakure. This is more than likely Post-Sannin.

So even if he wasn't up to his Naruto standards, he's not going to be dramatically weaker.

Minato could use FTG before he hit puberty, so he's well versed in it now. There's no real statement that implies by this stage he doesn't have the advanced applications of FTG either, so not sure where you're pulling that from.

We also don't know when this happens in respect to the Ay confrontation, but that doesn't really change his strength. He doesn't need the respect of weaker characters to prove himself.

The timeline for when Jiraiya trained Minato is iffy, in relation to Nagato. But all things considering, they have very similar markings and Jiraiya was still operating with his team cell in Amegakure. This is more than likely Post-Sannin.

So even if he wasn't up to his Naruto standards, he's not going to be dramatically weaker.
One of the baddest dudes to never be relevant, Hanzo. What a tragedy.

D

Deleted member 83

Dunno why anyone would make fun of his story when it's pretty much the best Shounen out there, it edges out HxH in my book.
Lol it’s more or less due to the war arc, the chosen one and especially reincarnation bs
And some people taking talk no jutsu meme too seriously
In fact I think Naruto’s story is well organized and paced all the way till the end of Pain arc

Lol it’s more or less due to the war arc, the chosen one and especially reincarnation bs
And some people taking talk no jutsu meme too seriously
In fact I think Naruto’s story is well organized and paced all the way till the end of Pain arc
I loved the Kage summit, why do so many people have an issue with it ?
Is it because of Sauce ?

D

Deleted member 83

I loved the Kage summit, why do so many people have an issue with it ?
Is it because of Sauce ?
I enjoyed Sasuke’s fight with Danzo and Killer Bee vs Kisame, but irl I don’t think many people consider Sasuke’s descend to darkness well handled here
I personally have no big issues with the arc aside from Sakura’s fake confession and Naruto hyperventilating

Tobirama fans really want a one shot of their man getting stomped by Kinkaku and Ginkaku :kobeha:

I can understand a Profesor Hiruzen one shot tho and him mastering all of Konoha's jutsu.
No, Tobirama fans want a oneshot of him creating at least 3 of the most important jutsu in the Naruto verse

1. The jutsu that kickstarted the Great Ninja War

2. The jutsu that carries the main character (wouldn't have learned rasengan without it)

3. The signature jutsu of the 4th Hokage

It could go over his tenure as the Hokage which should've taken place during the 1st/2nd Great Ninja War, his childhood with Hashirama and the horrors of the Warring Clan Period, his duels with MS Izuna that eventually resulted in his death, etc

There are about a million things Kishimoto could do with a Tobirama one shot

I pulled it from the implication that Guiding Thunder would of been more convenient variant to use then to leave the area entirely.

Well he just learned Rasengan in attempt to counter Jinjiruki's in the upcoming war. So you're really speculating on how much growth Minato really didn't have between these timeframes.

I forgot he got this title in 2nd Shinobi War

And yea I caught up to Boruto thinking I might enjoy it but the recent developments before the ts were mehhh so I'm not sure if I'll continue.
Boruto is his story too and it's garbage.

With translations (regardless of how iffy they may be) I actually really enjoyed the one shot

Kushina actually feels like a character and Minato feels less like another prodigy with little screentime

I like how it touched on their relationship and how limited Kushina really was relative to someone like Naruto

If anything this actually makes me like Hiruzen quite a bit more since we know Hiruzen personally took steps to make sure Naruto wouldn't have to live like that

It's also really cool to learn that Minato didn't actually make the jutsu for himself but for Kushina instead... that hit me ngl

Gotta give it a 4-4.5/5

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I pulled it from the implication that Guiding Thunder would of been more convenient variant to use then to leave the area entirely.
True but then he'd have to contend with 2 seemingly "perfect" jinchuuriki still while his teammates are left in the lurch. Don't think Prime Minato and Prime Jiraiya coulda cleared this.
Well he just learned Rasengan in attempt to counter Jinjiruki's in the upcoming war. So you're really speculating on how much growth Minato really didn't have between these timeframes.
I forgot he had rasengan by the time he fought Bee, so this is before it. But apart from that, he's had FTG for years and Hashirama levels of sealing, he's a slightly less lethal version of his older self at the start of this one shot.

Just what I’d expect of the character who has greater hype than even EMS Madara.

Beginning to think even Bee would’ve been beaten, even if he was allowed to go full Bijuu.
Irrefutable manga facts right there. The Kisame>EMS Madara thread forever lives in our saved NB drafts.
Kisame would have totally beaten an unrestricted Killer Bee. Everything from base and V2 Bee was canonically neutralized and now we have confirmation that he solo'd a Jinchuriki capable of using full Biju transformation and TBB's. I fear Kisame was underrated even from the likes of us all those years.