Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Facts, Marco was fighting Admirals at Marineford, so why have him fight against King, someone weaker than an Admiral? It makes more sense that he is fighting against Kaido or Big Mom.

Zoro vs King needs to happen and I'm sure it will happen. Adds a legitimate win against on a strong swordsman into his record and allows him to grow stronger. If he's ever gonna surpass Mihawk, then Zoro vs King needs to happen.
Ya there's nothing to prove that will benefit Marco.

The point of the figth will be ...what?
He can fight commanders ?(after what Marineford show )
:nicagesmile:

This only tells me that the only use of him if he fights King would be to hype King.

Facts, Marco was fighting Admirals at Marineford, so why have him fight against King, someone weaker than an Admiral? It makes more sense that he is fighting against Kaido or Big Mom.

Zoro vs King needs to happen and I'm sure it will happen. Adds a legitimate win against on a strong swordsman into his record and allows him to grow stronger. If he's ever gonna surpass Mihawk, then Zoro vs King needs to happen.
Do you think that the loss of the captain... him shouldering the responsibility of WB remnants for sometime, and even clashing with BB

Where he was pushed to his limits since he had to step up his game with no captain around, thus he's even much stronger than 2 years ago?

Or do you think he stayed relatively in same level?
Post automatically merged:

this literally the most disgusting and powerful ship i have ever seen but i still can't help but think what kind of an monster would result from that lol
Lol, next pirate king in line after Luffy

Do you think that the loss of the captain... him shouldering the responsibility of WB remnants for sometime, and even clashing with BB

Where he was pushed to his limits since he had to step up his game with no captain around, thus he's even much stronger than 2 years ago?

Good question but does the plot need that?

Will that be factor for the upcoming scenarios in the story?

S

SinOfGreed

He could've grown stronger but it's likely he peaked already imo. Not that it really matters for him, he was putting up a good fight against Admirals so I'm sure he'd do just fine against other commanders (barring Benn Beckman).

Good question but does the plot need that?

Will that be factor for the upcoming scenarios in the story?
I think plot needs it actually

Plot needs at least TWO characters on our side, who surpassed YFM level with decent margin (Luffy/Marco) to actually have any affect on Kaido/BigMom type of opponents!

People can hate me for it, but I have no faith in Law/Kidd with Yonko
And before Marco joining, Luffy is the strongest guy in our alliance and people cannot wrap their heads around him winning this war

So, plot demands Marco to be stronger than before, I think

Similarly, Luffy will also be the same as Marco being by being over the YFMs

To at least put a challenge... when we have Big Mom dealing with YC2 (Queen like trash)
Kaido dealing with a guy who beat Katakuri by one shot

I think the strongest two in alliance currently (Luffy/Marco) NEED to exceed the limits of YFMs, and go to the higher level in this arc

Luffy and Law are not rivals. Law couldn't even handle Doflamingo. Just because you're a fan of his doesn't mean he needs to be even remotely close to Luffy. He's nowhere near as strong and doesn't need to be either. He's Luffy's friend now.
Lmao I don’t know where to start. Luffy and Law are not rivals, despite being portrayed to be, again, within the last ten chapters, because they’re friends. Somebody had better let Roger and Garp know that they weren’t rivals, on account of them being friends. Same with Whitebeard and Roger. They weren’t rivals because they were friends. Despite, of course, being stated to have been rivals, but you know, head canon comes first.

“Law couldn’t even handle Doflamingo” despite that he fought the entire day against Doflamigo in 2v1 scenarios, first against him and Fujitora and then against him and Trebol, and despite him putting Doflamingo down but for an emergency surgery ability that only Doflamigo possesses. Oh, and also despite his mental/emotional state, which had been stated and shown a few times in the story to be impactful if negative.
Marco would absolutely take a shit on Law. Katakuri was doing it to Luffy and Luffy had beaten an actual commander before this. If you think Law evens stacks up somewhat well against the likes of Marco or Luffy, then I really don't know what to tell you...
Law is going to fight alongside Luffy against Kaido, but you think he wouldn’t be able to handle a commander nor that he would stack up against Luffy or Marco. Solid logic.. Keep that logic with Zoro if you ever argue him going against a commander in this arc, having never fought one.
And Marco isn't a main character. He's gonna do cool stuff in the arc and be a big player but the fact is Zoro is more important as he's an actual main character and will get more individual focus than him. If you think Marco will shine more than Zoro this arc, then you're either biased against Zoro or biased towards Marco.
This is all kinds of nonsense, given literally two of the last three arcs, when Jinbe got more focus than any Straw Hat barring Luffy on Fishman Island and Law got more focus than any Straw Hat barring Luffy on Dressrosa. Hell, you can argue that Law has as much focus as Zoro does in Wano, which fanboys proclaim to be Zoro’s arc. Marco will absolutely be getting a ton of focus, especially as we draw nearer to Teach, and probably more so than any Straw Hat barring Luffy when it’s time.

I think plot needs it actually

Plot needs at least TWO characters on our side, who surpassed YFM level with decent margin (Luffy/Marco) to actually have any affect on Kaido/BigMom type of opponents!

People can hate me for it, but I have no faith in Law/Kidd with Yonko
And before Marco joining, Luffy is the strongest guy in our alliance and people cannot wrap their heads around him winning this war

So, plot demands Marco to be stronger than before, I think

Similarly, Luffy will also be the same as Marco being by being over the YFMs

To at least put a challenge... when we have Big Mom dealing with YC2 (Queen like trash)
Kaido dealing with a guy who beat Katakuri by one shot

I think the strongest two in alliance currently (Luffy/Marco) NEED to exceed the limits of YFMs, and go to the higher level in this arc
And you think that fighting another YC1 will do such?

I mean for that you must place King way high level .

(Considering that Marco can already fight Admirals).

If Luffy by the end Wano will leave Wano as a solid emperor it would be better that Zoro achieves YC1 lvl I think.

S

SinOfGreed

Lmao I don’t know where to start. Luffy and Law are not rivals, despite being portrayed to be, again, within the last ten chapters, because they’re friends. Somebody had better let Roger and Garp know that they weren’t rivals, on account of them being friends. Same with Whitebeard and Roger. They weren’t rivals because they were friends. Despite, of course, being stated to have been rivals, but you know, head canon comes first.

“Law couldn’t even handle Doflamingo” despite that he fought the entire day against Doflamigo in 2v1 scenarios, first against him and Fujitora and then against him and Trebol, and despite him putting Doflamingo down but for an emergency surgery ability that only Doflamigo possesses. Oh, and also despite his mental/emotional state, which had been stated and shown a few times in the story to be impactful if negative.

Law is going to fight alongside Luffy against Kaido, but you think he wouldn’t be able to handle a commander nor that he would stack up against Luffy or Marco. Solid logic.. Keep that logic with Zoro if you ever argue him going against a commander in this arc, having never fought one.
So explain to me how it makes sense for Law to beat a commander when we've seen the upper limit of his strength (wasn't good enough to get past Doffy)? At least with the likes of Luffy, Zoro, even Sanji, Oda gave them all powerups and we've actually seen how they've gotten stronger. If Zoro solos a commander, Oda has the benefit of the fact he hasn't shown Zoro's upper limit AND he gave him a powerup to compensate for his lack of challenging fights thus far.

And they weren't portrayed as rivals. It was a throwback to the Auction house days. It just so happens that they're in an alliance and that Luffy, Kid and Law are the 3 captains.

Lol you compare Roger and Whitebeard to Luffy and Law. Law will never ever ever even come close to the legend that was Edward Newgate.

I don't see how Law would've beaten Cracker (his armament was hard enough to cut G4) and Katakuri would've absolutely annihilated him. If Law will be of any use against Kaido, it will be as support assisting Luffy with movement and dodging via Shambles. I highly doubt he will be doing any major damage to Kaido.

If anyone's been portrayed as Luffy's rival, it's Kid.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's the same as if you would say, just because both have swords doesn't mean Zoro will certainly fight king. *Zoro fans triggered*

It's cool to see Marco and all the other characters.
I just hope they won't overshadow the strawhats and let them have their fights.
I thought it was cuz Zoro fights the 2nd strongest underling of the boss of each arc....
Just using Oda words .

Moreover...is not that he just carries a sword..

:few:

S

SinOfGreed

It's the same as if you would say, just because both have swords doesn't mean Zoro will certainly fight king. *Zoro fans triggered*

It's cool to see Marco and all the other characters.
I just hope they won't overshadow the strawhats and let them have their fights.
The counter to this is Zoro almost always fights the Swordsman. Which is why people also speculate Who's Who to be his fight (I personally don't)

He could've grown stronger but it's likely he peaked
Why do people think someone reached peak? Lol

Marco/Jozu specially, were very young in WB prime age, unlike some people like Rakyuu (guy with cannonball) or Vista, or Whitey bae, who looked adults back then... where even Luffy called Vista "Ossan" as Old-man...
Still beast, but point is, people like Marco/Jozu are the ones who can STILL go higher levels since they are not very old

People like Big Mom is the same, she was OLDER than Marco, back in the day, and now, she is STRONGER than when she lost Xebec...

Why can't people like Marco be the same???? The dude is in no way old!
He's in mid-40 at best

Kizaru was vice-admiral during Fisher Tiger Flashback, and then got to be admiral where he is now at his 60s

Marco CAN get stronger, the idea of "reached the peak" honestly has no solid ground to stand on

S

SinOfGreed

For anyone that thinks the scabbards are fighting any opponent stronger than zoro are on that good shit, there is a 0 percent chance that will happen, it was made clear zoro will fight someone stronger than them the moment he got enma, hence why i am eliminating who's who and sticking with KING all day
Who do you think will fight WsW then?

And you think that fighting another YC1 will do such?

I mean for that you must place King way high level .

(Considering that Marco can already fight Admirals).

If Luffy by the end Wano will leave Wano as a solid emperor it would be better that Zoro achieves YC1 lvl I think.
I'd rather Marco teaming against Yonko, not King... when I state Marco vs King, it's just my fear kicking in that Oda doesn't intend to give the SHs crew an extreme high diff fight against YC, because regardless of what we want or not want... Marco and King do share BIG similarities to be a match up

But it's not what I desire

Status
Not open for further replies.