Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That can be explained by the fact that Kaido doesn't trust BM that much yet to give away his secret passage nor does BM trust him to store her ship in the secret passage while the crew uses elevator to come up.

The main explanation needed imo is wtf they were upto the last one week
If he doesn't trust Big Mom then why would he await them arriving? You know entering Wano through the waterfall is risky as hell and easily gets a lot of ships destroyed?

Also, its not a secret entrance they can enter anytime. It has to be opened from the inside which only Orochi and Kaido can access.

I also agree that Whos Who and Sasaki are in a different class and hence I think their fight with Sanji and Franky makes sense who are above the rest of the SHs excepts Luffy, Jimbe and Zoro.

But look at BB's commanders, how can we expect SHs to get to that level if they don't fight Tobi Roppo now? That's whg I think its a given that SHs vs Calamities and Flying 6 has to happen for them to reach that level. I won't mind if one or two of SHs taste defeats but the fights need to happen for them or they can never beat Teach and his crew.
No way Sasaki and Who's Who are that much stronger than the rest imo. Also the fact that you think Sanji and Franky will be facing the same caliber of opponent is mind boggling to me...lolz but I guess u're entitled to ur opinion ^^". The Flying Six right now look to me to be above regular vet level (i.e. Oven, Daifuku etc.) so there's no shame in the weaker SHs not being able to beat them at this point in the story and I reckon their opponents in the BB pirates will be comparable to the F6 not stronger. So they can still make significant growth this arc even if they don't 1 v 1 the flying six.

If he doesn't trust Big Mom then why would he await them arriving? You know entering Wano through the waterfall is risky as hell and easily gets a lot of ships destroyed?

Also, its not a secret entrance they can enter anytime. It has to be opened from the inside which only Orochi and Kaido can access.
Yea, maybe he trusts her but BM doesn't. It can also have a simple explanation of BMP needing their ship to be with them instead of docking at a secret entrance. Now they can just pick up BM directly. We also do not know if BMP know about this alliance and for how long they have known and what they've been upto in the mean time.

Yea, maybe he trusts her but BM doesn't. It can also have a simple explanation of BMP needing their ship to be with them instead of docking at a secret entrance. Now they can just pick up BM directly. We also do not know if BMP know about this alliance and for how long they have known and what they've been upto in the mean time.
You're not even trying to look for an explanation but making up headcanon scenarios now.

But, I'll wait for the chapter to come out for an explanation.

Except of course Who's Who and Sasaki are different class from the rest but I do

No way Sasaki and Who's Who are that much stronger than the rest imo. Also the fact that you think Sanji and Franky will be facing the same caliber of opponent is mind boggling to me...lolz but I guess u're entitled to ur opinion I guess ^^". The Flying Six right now look to me to be above regular vet level (i.e. Oven, Daifuku etc.) so there's no shame in the weaker SHs not being able to beat them at this point in the story and I reckon their opponents in the BB pirates will be comparable to the F6 not stronger. So they can still make significant growth this arc even if they don't 1 v 1 the flying six.
BB pirates will get stronger. I also added Franky and Brook tag team vs Sasaki. If their bounties get revealed and there is a big enough difference between Sasaki and Who's Who my theory might be right, if they are on same level, a tag team vs Sasaki also makes sense. I love SHs fighting together.

You're not even trying to look for an explanation but making up headcanon scenarios now.

But, I'll wait for the chapter to come out for an explanation.
Yes I feel like I'm making it up, but I'm just giving various scenarios.

1) They didn't know about the alliance and hence the secret entrance

2) They found out about alliance and had orders from BM to bring her ship to either move freely or to show their power.

3) BM is planning something like taking out Luffy by herself and then leaving immediately on her ship.

These seem like reasons although my headcanon might be influencing it

very short question... do people think (based off of that) really... that wano war will only be 40 more chapters? or 50 more?

this matchup look like easy 70-80 more...

sooooooo many fights
Depends. Marineford was only 30 chapters, though the number of actual, important characters was far fewer than what Wano has now. Also, a TON of character stories end this arc, namely Kaido and BMs crews in the least (the Yonko may or may not carry on, who knows), the Samurai and Orochi's side. This means we need a ton of dedicated panel time, like Dressrosa, to solidify everything.

Oda offpanels when it doesn't serve the story. As much as people hated it, Luffy training in Udon served the story, while Sanji vs. Page One lead to literally nothing, as evidenced by P1 being totally fine in Onigashima. This goes for every other offpaneled scene in the manga. Those characters will have their payoffs later.

As for Wano's war, im expecting anywhere from 40-60 chapters when the fighting actually starts, and it hasn't yet.

Depends. Marineford was only 30 chapters, though the number of actual, important characters was far fewer than what Wano has now. Also, a TON of character stories end this arc, namely Kaido and BMs crews in the least (the Yonko may or may not carry on, who knows), the Samurai and Orochi's side. This means we need a ton of dedicated panel time, like Dressrosa, to solidify everything.

Oda offpanels when it doesn't serve the story. As much as people hated it, Luffy training in Udon served the story, while Sanji vs. Page One lead to literally nothing, as evidenced by P1 being totally fine in Onigashima. This goes for every other offpaneled scene in the manga. Those characters will have their payoffs later.

As for Wano's war, im expecting anywhere from 40-60 chapters when the fighting actually starts, and it hasn't yet.

ok... i expect 100 more

BB pirates will get stronger. I also added Franky and Brook tag team vs Sasaki. If their bounties get revealed and there is a big enough difference between Sasaki and Who's Who my theory might be right, if they are on same level, a tag team vs Sasaki also makes sense. I love SHs fighting together.
I can defo see them fighting in tag team fights as support against the Flying Six but I'm not convinced that they can 1 v 1 them but we'd see maybe I'm giving the F6 too much praise.

I can defo see them fighting in tag team fights as support against the Flying Six but I'm not convinced that they can 1 v 1 them but we'd see maybe I'm giving the F6 too much praise.
I don't think you are over estimating F6, they are NW captains under Kaido, but I don't think they are Supernova level or maybe low tier SN level as Urogue beat Snack and Capone was a tank.

To match BB pirates EoS level the SHs need to be at that level at least and this is the perfect arc, a war to get them to that level via the fruits of their training. I won't be surprised if all of them awaken Haki in this war.

Status
Not open for further replies.