Status
Not open for further replies.
This is inaccurate. In all of my games where I played with scum Naomi she doesn't sub out. The weebs game is the only game where she subbed out and she turned into a serial killer.
Good to know
We did not just mind meld on this. Ha.

LET'S FUCKING GO ON THIS ALLIANCE

:steef:
Inb4 Dest is scum pocketing u all
naomi JW reloaded prof leaning town on, FOS on aurelian, sallu, and psychic had weird comment tagging ratchet asking about naomi specifically as her entrance, also responding to my greeting with commenting if im pocketing her
You specifically knew why I ask but ask me anyway just to make it look like u you’re scumhunting.
also thoughts on my FOS?

vote lynch psychic

its with a sad heart i have to vote here already
What is town’s color, you have 1 min to answer or u can die.
Why are you asking me? It's not like you to actively seek my opinion on something.
Reaction testing, and u sound defensive, probably rolled scum.
i think naomi's town but psychic just tried to say something to enter the thread with i guess

tho i suppose tagging ratchet he will see it as well and she already puts herself in bad spot. dont know why she'll go after him after what happened in melkor's game day 1
I’m not afraid to go after Ratchet.

i have only one ability (role) that's not name of pokemon's attack or ability (basically passive in games), pretty sure 95% of abilities (role) will be related to flavour

but Fuji can be sneaky with that

for example, cursed body would be something that ghost type would use, but i wouldn't be surprised if he gave it to some other pokemon just to mess up with expectations, so i don't think this can be solved by flavour, i think of it as a fun fact
If a Pokemon can't learn a move in the actual games, I don't think that they'll have non-moveset moves here.

I think abilities used will be similar affects to the Pokemon movie affects in the actual games.

I don't know if character flavor will do is any solving favors this game.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Then let me give you a better FOS: the fist of suspicion to reshape your colon. You are coming off fidgety. Not a good sign: and why are you null on Flower? She's behaving the same way in the last game we played with her on OLF. What about X and Ultra?
wat does fidgety even mean. u arent being ur usual early game self and are content with replying to me with 1 liners, feel free to dispute!

also u didnt do ur town tell

why shud i have a different opinion on flower exactly? i cant speak for the most recent game in OLF as its still ongoing, but i read her incorrectly in favs and she had similar entrance where she projected excitement. this game is likely multiball as well so u cant read flower with the same meta ways as with single team (i dont even know which game are u referring to as i didnt even play cps game rly, so why do u expect me to read her from that?)

X lean town
ultra null

I prefer Totally Spies tbh. Anyway thoughts? Ekko is suspicious of you and me for example, though I think his sus on you is reactionary to your vote with Ultra on him. What's your current take on everything so far?
I think Nao and Pot are Town.
Dest could be.
Also liked Ratchet‘s entrance.
You sound alright as well.

Kekko could be scum.

Rest null.

J

Joygirl1

I don´t know what to think about that trio of Flower / Dest / Pot forming so early tbh. Could there indeed be one of them tricking the other two into this alliance? Personally I can not townread any player that fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.