Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Eh.
Yoo if anyone has a Venipede I demand a trade!
I see
Have fun with that lmao
:kobeha:
These are the two posts that got me thinking they were town. Mitch just comes in and talks about reading Pokemon, there is no thought to blend in or get stuck into scum hunting or anything, and I don't think he is so confident he is blatant about this as scum.

For Pot he just feels very relaxed, I could add a bunch more to his and I'm more confident in that read.
why naomi/ratchet specifically and why is this important to you now?
Good question.
You know exactly why. Ratchet made a big deal about Naomi subbing out whenever she is scum. I want to hear Ratchet’s thoughts on Naomi not subbing out this game.
This is a tad disingenuous - I had a scum read on her prior, and then when she subbed out I felt it was plausible that she did so as scum because she did something similar in Weebs. I also should point out that she didn't sub out immediately - it was a fair few hours into the day, so I'm not really sure why you would jump the gun here.
tho i suppose tagging ratchet he will see it as well and she already puts herself in bad spot. dont know why she'll go after him after what happened in melkor's game day 1
Yes that's fair, but she has no respect for my ability so I don't really give her this out. It's partly why I take issue with her asking me - in just the last game I got so frustrated at her I spent post game raging at her because of how obtuse and wooden she is. She never has any inclination to work with me so why bother asking?
Reaction testing, and u sound defensive, probably rolled scum.
Nothing defensive there - I didn't even need to defend because there wasn't an accusation. I also don't really think it was a reaction test or that you think I'm the best player to bother reaction testing, but I'll accept it for now - what do you think of my response, and I mean the content of it. Clearly you wanted me to pick an alignment there, so what do you do with that?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Why did you feel the need to specify this

Literally all I did was vote for you.

Too chickenshit to OMGUS? Coward.
i can see u doing that vote as town if you want to guage my play or reaction test. null cuz u dont have other game content to go by

Who started the alliance? I always had paranoia towards that but it wasn't always harmful
Dest started it as soon as people townread Flower.
i know the history of the drama, but idk why wud u open up with that question precisely. it felt out of place. saying im poketing u from a greeting was weird too. do you think im oveselling? am i being opportunistic?
I thought it was a good question to reaction test Ratchet with.
I’m sus of any friendly activity coming my way.
Your read’s seems off this game. I think you’re trying to overplay your hand. You’re coming off as a tryhard.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don’t think so

And last games I’ve seen him were flavors I know he really likes (Dressrosa & JJK) so maybe that would explain entrance differences. (But this is a Fuji game so auto hype)

I’ll find him out either way I’ve got his log in info
Prof can have a scum lean - this was the main read I could find and it feels very obtuse to think along these lines to me.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Fidgety implies you are nervous, not calm, and off your normal center. This is how I am reading you currently. You have also made this comment many times in the past few games when I am town that I am not doing "x" or "y" as a town tell but you've been wrong in both of those games in the past calling me scummy.

So I'm going to have to walk this back to saying you don't have an actual town tell on me to note.

Addressed above.

The current game is irrelevant. I am talking about Craig's game before that. So again her behavior, posting patterns, and general attitude is lock, step, and key with her past game as town, so what are you seeing that the rest of us aren't? I didn't even ask anything if there's multiple factions or not in it, the mechanical results are the basis for it plus scum killing her night 1 when she was universally town read by all the players in day 1. Point is, what are you seeing in her play that I'm not that has her as a null and you sus her?

Expected answer here.
ive read u correctly every game except favs

i didnt read craig's game outside of like 20 pages. dont remember how she was like there

u still havent done the town tell, it seems to be bothering u to know what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.