Status
Not open for further replies.
If a Pokemon can't learn a move in the actual games, I don't think that they'll have non-moveset moves here.

I think abilities used will be similar affects to the Pokemon movie affects in the actual games.

I don't know if character flavor will do is any solving favors this game.
I have Pokemon with some move it can't learn in any game. It's pretty wild actually. Like Pikachu using Rock Tomb or something like that.

I don´t know what to think about that trio of Flower / Dest / Pot forming so early tbh. Could there indeed be one of them tricking the other two into this alliance? Personally I can not townread any player that fast.
Forming an alliance with townread players this early. Dest needs to be investigated.

Good to know

Inb4 Dest is scum pocketing u all

You specifically knew why I ask but ask me anyway just to make it look like u you’re scumhunting.

What is town’s color, you have 1 min to answer or u can die.

Reaction testing, and u sound defensive, probably rolled scum.

I’m not afraid to go after Ratchet.
If I was trying to pocket all of them, I would have invited Prof into The Burning Bloom.

wat does fidgety even mean. u arent being ur usual early game self and are content with replying to me with 1 liners, feel free to dispute!
Fidgety implies you are nervous, not calm, and off your normal center. This is how I am reading you currently. You have also made this comment many times in the past few games when I am town that I am not doing "x" or "y" as a town tell but you've been wrong in both of those games in the past calling me scummy.

So I'm going to have to walk this back to saying you don't have an actual town tell on me to note.

also u didnt do ur town tell
Addressed above.

why shud i have a different opinion on flower exactly? i cant speak for the most recent game in OLF as its still ongoing, but i read her incorrectly in favs and she had similar entrance where she projected excitement. this game is likely multiball as well so u cant read flower with the same meta ways as with single team (i dont even know which game are u referring to as i didnt even play cps game rly, so why do u expect me to read her from that?)
The current game is irrelevant. I am talking about Craig's game before that. So again her behavior, posting patterns, and general attitude is lock, step, and key with her past game as town, so what are you seeing that the rest of us aren't? I didn't even ask anything if there's multiple factions or not in it, the mechanical results are the basis for it plus scum killing her night 1 when she was universally town read by all the players in day 1. Point is, what are you seeing in her play that I'm not that has her as a null and you sus her?

X lean town
ultra null
Expected answer here.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Good to know

Inb4 Dest is scum pocketing u all

You specifically knew why I ask but ask me anyway just to make it look like u you’re scumhunting.

Reaction testing, and u sound defensive, probably rolled scum.

What is town’s color, you have 1 min to answer or u can die.

I’m not afraid to go after Ratchet.
i know the history of the drama, but idk why wud u open up with that question precisely. it felt out of place. saying im poketing u from a greeting was weird too. do you think im oveselling? am i being opportunistic?

I don´t know what to think about that trio of Flower / Dest / Pot forming so early tbh. Could there indeed be one of them tricking the other two into this alliance? Personally I can not townread any player that fast.
I'm pretty sure they don't trust each other completely. I'd say forming such an obvious team would be risky af if all 3 or even 2 of them were scum. One sneaky lucky scummy person? Could be, but i don't think it's scum team effort tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.