Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

I appreciate being unexpectedly being townread by Flower, although I do not really understand why exactly? @Flower If I was in your position I would not just give me a town pass almost for free. The alliance is also getting a bit big already too.

Hehe Psychic and Michelle responding to the formation of our alliance is already Team Rocket/Magma/Galactic/Cheesehead creeping out of their holes to stop our glory from being achieved.

ive read u correctly every game except favs
You have not. This is patently false.

i didnt read craig's game outside of like 20 pages. dont remember how she was like there
Convenient excuse.

u still havent done the town tell, it seems to be bothering u to know what it is
There is no tell to my play as town or scum. You still seem frustrated but your taking a lot of shit right now from everyone so I appreciate your trying to anchor yourself somewhere to save face. Not a good start to day 1 for you, Ekko. You are playing like shit right now and grasping at straws.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Dest started it as soon as people townread Flower.

I thought it was a good question to reaction test Ratchet with.
I’m sus of any friendly activity coming my way.
Your read’s seems off this game. I think you’re trying to overplay your hand. You’re coming off as a tryhard.
what did u obtain from the reaction test?

yeah excuse me for trying shuda just let them guys continue posting fken gifs

Status
Not open for further replies.