Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko isn't just fidgety, he's nervous and rattled now.

This statement doesn't make sense. Multiple people have commented on you being out of character and your mental state indicates to me from your answers that you aren't at your normal level when your town. You excused and made repeated excuses for X when he tried to actively changed his town meta perception of hyper tunneling people but when its address in a context that involves you, you can't bare to be seen as being wrong despite being informed by several posters of it?

You aren't acting normal.
Well normal to your standards of what constitutes normal.

If you think I'm being careful about what I'm posting that's a perception problem on your end, not mine. You fling a counter-response but don't actually explain how you arrive and you left off the earlier point about knowing my "tells" when you've always been wrong on them.

I'm rapidly losing stock in you being town at the rate your plummeting.
u said i am frustrated - thats assuming a mental state

who are these ppl u r referring to? ultra voted without adding a reason, flower sheeped "for fun", u and psychic r omgusing basically. whats ur read on all of them?

Glad to see you answered! So the attempt to "one post" Conq already felt disingenuous, because you're having to force a read you otherwise wouldn't make to get there, and then tying that to his enjoyment of the theme felt like a way to flesh out your thought process without actually doing so - you simply picked an alignment and then had the surrounding evidence fit to that.
I did “force” a read bc my thoughts were mostly empty at that point of the game and that was the biggest GTH I had when I read through

I didn’t tie that to tie enjoyment of the theme. My observation was irrespective of it, then Ekko asked me if he likes Pokémon and my thoughts on his theme enjoyment or lack of influencing his entrance (which is one post and already reaching to make a read on anyone’s entrance in one post) came from Ekko’s question.

If anything your answer implies you’re forcing a read on me here and making an extrapolation to make it work, bc I didn’t use his flavor liking evidence to scum read him or use it to expand my read. In fact it was the opposite, it’s a possible benefit of the doubt after making a read on his entrance

J

Joygirl1

Ekko / Orwellian and Ratchet / Prof could become interesting.

Don´t know why Prof is sussing (shading?) Conq so early either as nobody knew exactly when the round would start and lots of other players have not showed up either so far.

Ekko / Orwellian and Ratchet / Prof could become interesting.

Don´t know why Prof is sussing (shading?) Conq so early either as nobody knew exactly when the round would start and lots of other players have not showed up either so far.
Where would that influence grading someone’s entrance?

u said i am frustrated - thats assuming a mental state/quote]

I said you seem nervous to go into the regular laymen term for it. You took it from there to be some kind of mental state thing specifically but whatever, don't invest enough on that part to care to argue it deeply.

who are these ppl u r referring to? ultra voted without adding a reason, flower sheeped "for fun", u and psychic r omgusing basically. whats ur read on all of them?
How am I omgussing you? I haven't thrown a vote down yet.

You are sounding very desperate here, in fact accusing me of that when you just got called out for being too cowardly to do so yourself reeks of your lack of propriety here. Are you going to continue to move the goal posts though about why you are shading me and Flower or is simply you want to find anything to claw from the hole in the ground you keep digging yourself into?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I did “force” a read bc my thoughts were mostly empty at that point of the game and that was the biggest GTH I had when I read through

I didn’t tie that to tie enjoyment of the theme. My observation was irrespective of it, then Ekko asked me if he likes Pokémon and my thoughts on his theme enjoyment or lack of influencing his entrance (which is one post and already reaching to make a read on anyone’s entrance in one post) came from Ekko’s question.

If anything your answer implies you’re forcing a read on me here and making an extrapolation to make it work, bc I didn’t use his flavor liking evidence to scum read him or use it to expand my read. In fact it was the opposite, it’s a possible benefit of the doubt after making a read on his entrance
Are you forgetting that you dismissed the flavour being a real factor on the basis of it being a Fuji game?

And not really, by all means qualify how the read doesn't work without the extrapolation then - I'm saying you've had nothing of note but your one read was phoned in and you made sure to telegraph this was by design, which is the exception I take with your play. I can see you already setting up an OMGUS read here - don't bother.

Messed up the quotes, double posting fixed version:

u said i am frustrated - thats assuming a mental state
I said you seem nervous to go into the regular laymen term for it. You took it from there to be some kind of mental state thing specifically but whatever, don't invest enough on that part to care to argue it deeply.

You are sounding very desperate here, in fact accusing me of that when you just got called out for being too cowardly to do so yourself reeks of your lack of propriety here. Are you going to continue to move the goal posts though about why you are shading me and Flower or is simply you want to find anything to claw from the hole in the ground you keep digging yourself into?

Emil

Certified Memelord
You guys should know that my scum game in Favs was a one time thing lol.

I‘m still salty it was all for nothing T-T.
ikr, it's probably first time i've been scum when i had no idea how tf are we supposed to lose this

but then again, that probably wasn't supposed to be balanced

people would be mad af after we'd won

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
To be clear this was the post Prof was reading Conq from. Yes really.

Faux scum hunting.
Prof states his read is based off lack of excitement, he's not reading into this post so much as he's reading into what's absent, so this framing seems disingenuous.

At the same time, from what I know one-posting and then leaving isn't really outside Conq's town range. But I could see this exact post coming from you if this were, say, Psychic's entrance. So for me this is only a bad read if his expectations can be established as such.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Messed up the quotes, double posting fixed version:

how am i desperate and where did i shade flower?

Status
Not open for further replies.