Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You have not. This is patently false.

Convenient excuse.

There is no tell to my play as town or scum. You still seem frustrated but your taking a lot of shit right now from everyone so I appreciate your trying to anchor yourself somewhere to save face. Not a good start to day 1 for you, Ekko. You are playing like shit right now and grasping at straws.
if i care what ppl think i wudnt be playing in these sites, dont use that to assume my mental state. i think ur the scummiest out of them and u come off really careful and lacking emotion in these replies, something u do more as town

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
What makes it feel obtuse?
Glad to see you answered! So the attempt to "one post" Conq already felt disingenuous, because you're having to force a read you otherwise wouldn't make to get there, and then tying that to his enjoyment of the theme felt like a way to flesh out your thought process without actually doing so - you simply picked an alignment and then had the surrounding evidence fit to that.

Ekko isn't just fidgety, he's nervous and rattled now.

if i care what ppl think i wudnt be playing in these sites, dont use that to assume my mental state. i think ur the scummiest out of them and u come off really careful and lacking emotion in these replies, something u do more as town
This statement doesn't make sense. Multiple people have commented on you being out of character and your mental state indicates to me from your answers that you aren't at your normal level when your town. You excused and made repeated excuses for X when he tried to actively changed his town meta perception of hyper tunneling people but when its address in a context that involves you, you can't bare to be seen as being wrong despite being informed by several posters of it?

You aren't acting normal.
Well normal to your standards of what constitutes normal.

If you think I'm being careful about what I'm posting that's a perception problem on your end, not mine. You fling a counter-response but don't actually explain how you arrive and you left off the earlier point about knowing my "tells" when you've always been wrong on them.

I'm rapidly losing stock in you being town at the rate your plummeting.

Ratchet

The other consideration at play here is if it's multiball, I think she's more comfortable navigating that as scum by leaning into hunting the other team.
Well she's not doing much hunting is she? It's not that, it's the fact she wants to camp the thread and use it as her personal blog. Even in Multiball she is more reserved typically - see Valentine's Mafia.

Dest started it as soon as people townread Flower.
Okay I'm going to take exception to this. Low key sounds like you're shading me here. You've already wondered out loud if I'm manipulating the players in this alliance and making it seemed like I agreed to work with Flower for ulterior motives. I feel so early in the game, it's disingenuous to act like there was some sort of consensus on what alignment Flower was.

Are you wolf reading me for this or are you shading me for ulterior reasons?

...it's a 30 player game Charlie, how many days do you expect it to run? Every Fuji SRM game ever has had day kills
Wat? I mean, i'm not going to go back and check it, but i thought he's always leaving kills for night only for some reason, idk.

30 people so i assume 2 mafia teams, bunch a few indies and even more vigs, people will die, just i thought not during day phase

Ratchet

Wat? I mean, i'm not going to go back and check it, but i thought he's always leaving kills for night only for some reason, idk.

30 people so i assume 2 mafia teams, bunch a few indies and even more vigs, people will die, just i thought not during day phase
Not during Day 1 perhaps. Every other day is fair game.

Status
Not open for further replies.