Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea why people are scum reading me on d1 with just two nothing posts.
It's just funny lol.

Im gonna start reading now.
It's not people. Prof decided that since he had no reads to give, he'd throw your name out there as wolf. Ratchet jumped on that and they proceeded to have a bit of a tango. Ultra has some reservations on how Ratchet was dealing with Prof's slot, so he tagged Proof out so he could try some elbow drops on Ratchet. For his hard work, Ratchet has now been post restricted and will be slinging the dopest raps you've ever heard. All this over a single post from you. What do you make of this?

Anyway it was surprising to see such a lengthy argument over one post of Conq's. I thought Ratchet was cooking a bit so he can have a town lean. Thought Prof looked a bit sluggish and on his back foot with his responses. His slot continues to trend downwards. Not sure why Ultra jumped into the fight but I'm curious to see where he'll take it now that Ratchet has picked the argument up. I don't remember really have a read on Ultra yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.