Status
Not open for further replies.
might be wrong seeing her recent replies, still stand by her entrance being weird

green
eliminate all threats to town

this line of solving wont help as scum are probably given proper fakes

pls respond to my previous question, sry if i missed it
I see you had to wait to get those answers out of Fuji. You’re either indie or Mafia.

Emil

Certified Memelord
On reread, I have Kiku and Pot as slight town. Psychic too

Kiku’s openness about mechanics/her role pings me as more likely town

I don’t think Pot’s vote in bad on me on reread. I think most of my wagon is Town if not all of it (Ratchet would be least likely to be town of the group). I think scum are likely avoiding it

@Pot Goblin what are your early reads?

I think Psychic’s entrance was weird but I don’t think it’s beyond her to make an awkward entrance as Town and I think her posts after loo

Can see Michelle as scum for not giving any real thoughts on the game.

I think Charles is the most likely active poster to be scum. He’s not doing much if any solving and he’s making a lot of obvious/unnecessary posts/observations.

Like his post about day kills, hoping for a guilty result (how often does that ever happen D1 lol), and his post to JG saying he doesn’t think 2/3 of Dest/Flower/Naomi would be scum (to JG’s post talking about one being scum)

UwU looks similar to me as in Bleach & Dressrosa, @Ekkologix what do you think of that comparison?
ive glossed over charlie and mich let me see

psychic's recent posts look better, kiku can still be anything depending how scum have their fakes setup (are they like JJK for instance) but i guess the openness seems townie. need to see more

i read JW incorrectly in the early game in those games maybe u have a point need to see more

Emil

Certified Memelord
u know what maybe ur right, maybe i shudnt bother and shud just post memes and gifs. this game already shaping to be a headache and people cant see beyond whats in front of them as usual

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
On reread, I have Kiku and Pot as slight town. Psychic too

Kiku’s openness about mechanics/her role pings me as more likely town

I don’t think Pot’s vote in bad on me on reread. I think most of my wagon is Town if not all of it (Ratchet would be least likely to be town of the group). I think scum are likely avoiding it

@Pot Goblin what are your early reads?

I think Psychic’s entrance was weird but I don’t think it’s beyond her to make an awkward entrance as Town and I think her posts after loo

Can see Michelle as scum for not giving any real thoughts on the game.

I think Charles is the most likely active poster to be scum. He’s not doing much if any solving and he’s making a lot of obvious/unnecessary posts/observations.

Like his post about day kills, hoping for a guilty result (how often does that ever happen D1 lol), and his post to JG saying he doesn’t think 2/3 of Dest/Flower/Naomi would be scum (to JG’s post talking about one being scum)

UwU looks similar to me as in Bleach & Dressrosa, @Ekkologix what do you think of that comparison?
I missed a bit so might have to go back and read
But from what I did gather I do have a coupel thoughts

Reloaded seems to be actually giving the occasional opinion and read when before it took a bit of effort to get one. I sense a more relaxed playstyle so I feel good with him.

I also feel firm with team burning bloom, somethin with Coach and Destroya vibed really well with me so I'm down for stickin with them for a while

No one has quite pinged me yet

Status
Not open for further replies.