Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whitebeard couldn't use CoO nor CoC in Marineford.
I'm not ranking him over Garp simply because he was highlighted more, sorry.

Whitebeard got owned by all 3 Admirals individually, Garp actually had the upper hand against Kuzan in certain exchanges.
COO or not
Admirals + marines couldn't KO Sickbeard
I have no reason to believe someone who's complaining about his own strength lacking due to old age ,could beat Sickbeard

Garp himself knows he doesn't have the power to beat any yonko or admiral

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
COO or not
Admirals + marines couldn't KO Sickbeard
I have no reason to believe someone who's complaining about his own strength lacking due to old age ,could beat Sickbeard
Akainu put a hole in Sickbeard's chest and removed half of his face - all with 2 hits.

Your waffling if you think Garp lacks Attack Power to K/O anyone in the verse, let alone a sick, dying old man.

I agree, WB was cooler but I don’t get why you’re hating on Garp and Sengoku because they’re “gary stus” lmao. They really aren’t and they’re kind of goofy compared to you standard gary stu.
To be fair Sengoku really isn’t that bad and I kinda just grouped him in as collateral.

Garp also isn’t technically a Gary Stu since he has actual character flaws, but Oda certainly likes to write his personality just like his Gary Stus

Did you see the fight on panel?
Did u see the fight's end?
He can be weaker than the 4, doesn't matter.
Point is Oda and Kaidou think he's comparable.

Kaidou and Oden even back then were Top Tiers.
Same for Shanks & Mihawk when they had their "Legendary" duels.

You gotta be a Top Tier first to become a Yonko, your Powerlevel doesn't suddenly spike up when you are granted a title.
Kaido is far from a reliable narrator lol. Oden himself tells kaido to get stronger. He didn't just sit around for 20 fucking years.

And Shanks and Mihawk weren't top tiers 12+ years ago lmao. Shanks had a 1bil bounty ffs.

Bounty at least gives us a general clue to power level, with exceptions of special cases like buggy

Post panels of Shanks "struggling" vs Teach, i'll wait.
Panels of Shanks beating or easily dominating Teach?
If he didn't struggle, why would he hype Teach that high?
Oh yeah Ace novel also talks about it lol

Shanks became a top tier only after he lost his arm by training and fighting more for 6 years then became Yonkl

Akainu put a hole in Sickbeard's chest and removed half of his face - all with 2 hits.

You’re waffling if you think Garp lacks Attack Power to K/O anyone in the verse, let alone a sick, dying old man.
Ndule is simultaneously arguing with me that he did massive damage to everyone on Egghead and arguing with you that he can’t damage Sickbeard.

Weird

Did u see the fight's end?

Kaido is far from a reliable narrator lol. Oden himself tells kaido to get stronger. He didn't just sit around for 20 fucking years.

And Shanks and Mihawk weren't top tiers 12+ years ago lmao. Shanks had a 1bil bounty ffs.

Bounty at least gives us a general clue to power level, with exceptions of special cases like buggy
Ah yes legendary combat between 1bil bounty man:risitavirus:

Status
Not open for further replies.