Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Fuck no, even normal Kingbaum >>>> Garp and Sengoku

Kingbaum literally shits all over them characterwise.

I would rather read 50 chapters of Kingbaum going about his day then act like a complete retard and try to enjoy Garp as a character
Post automatically merged:

Garp did no actual damage to anyone other than San Juan Wolf.

Shiryu and Kuzan are literally walking away from this completely fine.

Probably with less damage than Sakazuki took from WB
Kinyagi is now slandering his own namesake :christindeed:

Garp is automatically a braindead retard just by virtue of having that Monkey D. blood.

His actions during Marineford (not saving Ace) are literally unforgivable.

So yea, i agree.

It's not like i like Garp, but i cannot deny his PL. Same with Oden too. :kayneshrug:
Do you guys really think Garp gave out more damage than WB?

Im pretty sure WB gave more damage to Akainu than everything Garp gave to Shiryu and Kuzan combined.

Hell even the fodder giants WB messed up got it worse than San Juan

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Do you guys really think Garp gave out more damage than WB?

Im pretty sure WB gave more damage to Akainu than everything Garp gave to Shiryu and Kuzan combined.

Hell even the fodder giants WB messed up got it worse than San Juan
San Juan Wolf dwarfs Marineford, let alone those Fodder Vice Admirals who Luffy could one-shot.

Give Garp a few free attacks on Akainu like how Whitebeard was given and then see the result.

San Juan Wolf dwarfs Marineford, let alone those Fodder Vice Admirals who Luffy could one-shot.

Give Garp a few free attacks on Akainu like how Whitebeard was given and then see the result.
Akainu was bleeding from his mouth after each individual hit from WB while Kuzan who is physically weaker than Sakazuki doesn’t have blood on his mouth from any of Garp’s attack.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Akainu was bleeding from his mouth after each individual hit from WB while Kuzan who is physically weaker than Sakazuki doesn’t have blood on his mouth from any of Garp’s attack.
Whitebeard attacked Akainu a grand total of 2 times and one of those was free shots that he was offered on a plate.

Plus ofcourse, the Gura Gura. As i said, give Garp a few free hits and we'll have Magma Donuts.

All i see are 5 Top Tiers. :kayneshrug:
No. Fuck no.

Lolden stalemated a younger much much much weaker kaido that didn't even use acoc, fs, hybrid, any of his modes, his dragon susanoo etc etc.

The retard got a free hit in on literally kaidos weakest form. And kaido being a retard, got PTSD from that.

That's the only reason lolden is there. He's weaker than all 4 of the others lol.

You think any of the other 4 would have opted to dance naked for 5 fucking years? lmao

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
oden does not belong there oda can kiss my ass, biggest mary sue in the series even more than shanks and luffy
Oden is a dog shit character and i absolutely agree.

He still is very, very powerful. You can argue with Oda about that - he won't make a Yonko group 4 characters who are considered to be all-timers and someone who is waaaay weaker than those 4 together.

bro Shiryu didnt even participate besides one sneak attack, Vasco shot threw some fireballs at him, and then everyone else bar Kuzan was literal fodder

you can say “woahhhh crazy one man vs island wooaahh” and that sounds good except you left out the fact that he got fucking mid diff’d
Post automatically merged:

Because he fucking sucks
Just compare it to what Shanks did in a fight against a 3B

Status
Not open for further replies.