Status
Not open for further replies.
i was waiting to see more from u, nothing came. back when i gave u null it was few minutes after the vote and i had no other content from u aside from the vote and u talking about host not being ready with setup. now u continue this read without commenting on anything else ive done nor bring forth ur case. and btw the wagon i had wasnt cuz u voted me. flower voted for fun, psychic and aurelian cuz i approached them first. tpein voting me now also for ??? reasons.

u dont have to, but the lack of it is inconsistent with what i expect u to be doing specially after losing to midnight last game, it feeds right in my comf bias of what if maybe they happen to be ur teammates, or u dont wanna push them too much and then make urself look bad for it or have them use abilities on u

okay but you put much thought on me being scum? whats my scum motive there opening up susing fang/psychic knowing full well they r susceptible to omgusing me. its not about them being LHF, its about the mindset i expect u to come with in this game, and i hadnt realized it until i took a look at ur posts a second time. i think it can come from town, and i dont think u have one way to play as town but i know u r on a wrong wagon and posturing on it too without a case and thats bad, and u havent done jack shit else in the game
Kekko doesn't wait, that's kind of the point. There's a detectable lack of you digging into people with a bajillion questions about their process, an overall lack of heat and your presentation comes across as seriously disinterested.

I think your read on JW for example comes from TMI and is not something you'd normally give that sort of player a pass for, I've clocked you positioning around several slots like Charles/Conq in a "ehh could be scum but could be town" manner.

If I'm being charitable I could say your early reads on Psychic/Fang were justified. You've dragged your feet a lot in terms of getting over them though, which is what I don't like.

You're also not engaging seriously with any of the top posting slots aside from me who specifically is pushing you as a wagon, you tend to farm LHF as scum and you're cold shouldering pretty much everyone at the table.

Emil

Certified Memelord
‎
Kekko doesn't wait, that's kind of the point. There's a detectable lack of you digging into people with a bajillion questions about their process, an overall lack of heat and your presentation comes across as seriously disinterested.

I think your read on JW for example comes from TMI and is not something you'd normally give that sort of player a pass for, I've clocked you positioning around several slots like Charles/Conq in a "ehh could be scum but could be town" manner.

If I'm being charitable I could say your early reads on Psychic/Fang were justified. You've dragged your feet a lot in terms of getting over them though, which is what I don't like.
ok we're going to pretend that i have one way to play town now

read on JW is early weak lean based on his reply to lanji. its mostly a gut vibe read. if u disagree with it feel free to say why!

i have charlie lean town and anything other than null wud be a lie for conq. i agree with prof that the entrance was different from last game, but im not ready to have it set the needle for me yet. u aint clock shit as all of those posts came after ur initial vote iirc

Emil

Certified Memelord
‎
and they r not scummy either, i read charlie town side since i dont sence agenda. prof asked me to check the favs game which i havent done yet but planning to do so

conq im starting to read scummy cuz he reentered the thread but didnt rly do anything meaningful

Yes Charlie that's me!

What has been going so far? Would you like to give me a short summary 😺
Abilities wise not much Has happened. Ratchet says he Has to rhyme from now on.

Other than that...

Flower, Dest and Pot are in alliance or whatever (roleplaying, not mech, i think).

Prof throw a shade on Conq (i guess it's angkeshooting, he said he's not really excited sonhe could be scum or something) and quite a few people jumped on him.

Now it's mostly Ultra vs Ekko, i think they're just both pushing each other to see what's going to happen. Ultra is leading wagon but i don't think anyone voting him really wants to Lynch him rn. Looks more like push to me.

What else.

Based on vibes i like Flower, Ratchet and Naomi from top of my head. Flower claimed something unprompted and last game we played together as scum she avoided claiming. Naomi and Ratchet just sound natural to me. Prof and Ekko sounded bit shakey to me but it's D1 of role madness so i kinda hope for amazing investigation.

If you're lie detector, bunch of people said they're town already.

Emil

Certified Memelord
‎
You're also not engaging seriously with any of the top posting slots aside from me who specifically is pushing you as a wagon, you tend to farm LHF as scum and you're cold shouldering pretty much everyone at the table.
bc i currently town read them all!!! wanna go ahead and scum case them for me?

also ur not a top poster by any means. the top posters r prof naomi reloaded charlie flower dest, all were in my town reads. flower and charlie being the weaker ones

dismissed!!

gn

Figured out why Kekko pushed Psychic - she calls him out for pocketing him and he takes the opportunity to do the exact opposite to try and prove himself as townie.

I'm dead serious with this - he's never navigated around Psychic's slot like this before, she could commit war crimes and he would still give her more breathing room

bc i currently town read them all!!! wanna go ahead and scum case them for me?

also ur not a top poster by any means. the top posters r prof naomi reloaded charlie flower dest, all were in my town reads. flower and charlie being the weaker ones

dismissed!!

gn
Not saying you should be scum reading them, just that you haven't done your due diligence and have largely avoided interacting with them. Really serves my point more if you take me out of the equation.

U rolled scum and aren't engaging in subject matters that don't advance your positon

Status
Not open for further replies.