Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t explicitly scum read any, as they’re all null. But fwiw I think scum is more likely to position themselves as my defenders here in the current thread state

As it’s a lynch they probably don’t feel good pushing through so questioning the push is the next best thing
That would be Ekko, Ultra, JG, Juliet (to a slight extent)

Juliet maybe the worst of the 4 positionally bc by giving reasons to Town read me but then deferring to someone else’s meta read she can comment on it but not derail from it
This move is called "The Melkor", by the way, questioning players who are (supposedly) reading you correctly. I won't make the mistake of doing it again. @Ratchet Rap him up

Has the subject of Ratchet being post restricted even come up? Figured Prof would make a comment about it being a frame attempt or something

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
44 pages........

I'll be catching up very slowly and not so steadily.

I'm town and I'm hoping I get to stick around for sometime to enjoy my abilities.

If you guys have decided whom to vote, then please tag me. See you around lol

Emil

Certified Memelord
Slimy how

I threw down the gauntlet and it took you 12 hours to pick it up

Town Ekko isn't this cucked
i asked u immediately why after ur vote, u didnt give an answer. when i placed u as null u postured that i must omgus you, also for ??? reasons (mind u that u questioned ratchet's expectation of prof doing the same). u havent commented on my reads or said why am i scummy yet. just posted shit like "all his homies voting him" - slimy

Loaded question, I found you scummy, woke up and chose violence - deflection.
after last game u made it clear thats what u plan on doing, purging players u find like AM and midnight from the game. u still havent said why u found me scummy, and that in itself isnt really an excuse for not interacting with midnight/AM? u dont seem to care about them this game

you also cant qualify it as deflection as im not asking u to go after them NOW, im questioning why havent YOU done so already - sad and bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.