Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the subject of Ratchet being post restricted even come up? Figured Prof would make a comment about it being a frame attempt or something
Tbh, i would do something like this if i could. It's just funny imo. I don't think there's deeper motivation other than wanting to see Ratchet's poems

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'd like to point out, by the way, that Ekko has publicly stated, for the record, that he is just meming and low effortint prior to his OMGUS vote, but then he proceeds to act like his reason for voting me is valid.

He isn't even trying imo
awesome twisting words too to discredit the seriousness of my read

i said MAYBE i should meme around, i didnt say I WILL

much scummy

Emil

Certified Memelord
ok 5 pgs in

i like JW the least
dk much abt him as a player but i dont really like his posts so far, feels more sideliney

honestly naomi and mitch can be hard town
reloaded close after
then maybe flower

they seem really carefree, esp the first three i feel would not act that way as scum
flower a bit trickier but nothing pings me the wrong way

gotta read more for the others
this feels kinda too safe hime

i asked u immediately why after ur vote, u didnt give an answer. when i placed u as null u postured that i must omgus you, also for ??? reasons (mind u that u questioned ratchet's expectation of prof doing the same). u havent commented on my reads or said why am i scummy yet. just posted shit like "all his homies voting him" - slimy
Yet in spite of this my vote has managed to accrue some degree of momentum, and agreement, and has clearly irritated you. Your initial response was to slate me at null, but now you are painting it as slimey because ???. Nothing has changed, Ekko.

after last game u made it clear thats what u plan on doing, purging players u find like AM and midnight from the game. u still havent said why u found me scummy, and that in itself isnt really an excuse for not interacting with midnight/AM? u dont seem to care about them this game
This reeks of reaching for something to put me in a "gotchya!". Do I *have to* purge the fuck out of useless players each and every time I play, exclusively? Come the fuck on. This is SRM - I expect them to be adequately dealt with one way or another.

you also cant qualify it as deflection as im not asking u to go after them NOW, im questioning why havent YOU done so already - sad and bad!
It's deflection nonetheless because you have conjured up a reason out of thin air to initiate suspicion on me. It's a safe angle/observation and it's also shite because I know you have more respect for my game than to chalk that up as alignment indicative or whatever. Do I go for low hanging fruit as scum? You clearly haven't put much thought into this angle.

This is all phoned in like the rest of your play and I'm not the only one smelling it.

In short I don't think you actually suspect me right now Kekko - your earlier post about how you're just going to throw your hands up and shitpost was clearly to lay the groundwork to counterwagon me. But that dgaf attitude doesn't really add up with how you're posturing your suspicion as totally sincere and not some contrived delayed reaction.

It's scummy because basically you're saying you want to get me out of here because I'm being a nuisance but then act like you're actually playing the game, show's some inconsistency in your mindset.

Unless that post coming right before you voted me totally had nothing-at-all to do with your sudden change in direction.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yet in spite of this my vote has managed to accrue some degree of momentum, and agreement, and has clearly irritated you. Your initial response was to slate me at null, but now you are painting it as slimey because ???. Nothing has changed, Ekko.
i was waiting to see more from u, nothing came. back when i gave u null it was few minutes after the vote and i had no other content from u aside from the vote and u talking about host not being ready with setup. now u continue this read without commenting on anything else ive done nor bring forth ur case. and btw the wagon i had wasnt cuz u voted me. flower voted for fun, psychic and aurelian cuz i approached them first. tpein voting me now also for ??? reasons.

This reeks of reaching for something to put me in a "gotchya!". Do I *have to* purge the fuck out of useless players each and every time I play, exclusively? Come the fuck on. This is SRM - I expect them to be adequately dealt with one way or another.
u dont have to, but the lack of it is inconsistent with what i expect u to be doing specially after losing to midnight last game, it feeds right in my comf bias of what if maybe they happen to be ur teammates, or u dont wanna push them too much and then make urself look bad for it or have them use abilities on u

It's deflection nonetheless because you have conjured up a reason out of thin air to initiate suspicion on me. It's a safe angle/observation and it's also shite because I know you have more respect for my game than to chalk that up as alignment indicative or whatever. Do I go for low hanging fruit as scum? You clearly haven't put much thought into this angle.

This is all phoned in like the rest of your play and I'm not the only one smelling it.
okay but you put much thought on me being scum? whats my scum motive there opening up susing fang/psychic knowing full well they r susceptible to omgusing me. its not about them being LHF, its about the mindset i expect u to come with in this game, and i hadnt realized it until i took a look at ur posts a second time. i think it can come from town, and i dont think u have one way to play as town but i know u r on a wrong wagon and posturing on it too without a case and thats bad, and u havent done jack shit else in the game

Emil

Certified Memelord
In short I don't think you actually suspect me right now Kekko - your earlier post about how you're just going to throw your hands up and shitpost was clearly to lay the groundwork to counterwagon me. But that dgaf attitude doesn't really add up with how you're posturing your suspicion as totally sincere and not some contrived delayed reaction.

It's scummy because basically you're saying you want to get me out of here because I'm being a nuisance but then act like you're actually playing the game, show's some inconsistency in your mindset.

Unless that post coming right before you voted me totally had nothing-at-all to do with your sudden change in direction.
ur sus cuz u aint doing shit in the game and i know u r advocating for a wrong wagon with a level of confidence u shudnt be having, and arent reading my other posts. do u have other suses? town reads? i dont see any. usually ur easy to town read for me, but im not seeing it this game. do u think i shud be reading u town rn?

Status
Not open for further replies.