Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup he is done....

Oda switching to egghead at the end is quite evident.

Also, Garp plot was meant to be a bargaining chip for BB against WG. Don't think oda will drag this anymore
Status unknown keeps the plot open tho. What did Garp accomplish? Absolutely nothing. Sengoku not being there is shit too. He should be speed boating after knowing Garp has head here all alone. I don't like this at all. Its so incomplete.

Show me where jimbe did something remotely close to the distance between himself and a person. To add is koby a fishmen? Does he have Fishman karate? No. Does he have the ability to control water in someone? So what exactly was your point?
1- Jinbe did it, against Who's Who for example.
2- Now that you made me remember: Lucci did it with Rokuougan. Ranged Shigan and ranged Rankyaku are just that as well. Zoro's slashes are just that.
3- Humans can use Fishman Karate.

My point is literally there. Koby wouldn't be the first one to do that, and using the excuse of "well but he didn't train those techniques!" is a skill issue, he would remain not the first.

Still, if he did anything similar to Garp's moveset, it will be haki based, quite possibly CoC based (if it were pure strength, it wouldn't have anything to do with Garp's technique outside your mind), but it will still be a shadow of Garp's move. That much is obvious for anyone that isn't blinded by hype for their fav.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yeah my issue with Coby has always been his character no matter how strong he gets I'll always slander him for the plot convenience character Oda has written him to be. Coby at this point doesn't even feel like a real character.

It's why no one cares about his relationship with Garp, or Luffy or anyone else he's the offscreen character Oda dropped the ball not having him in the series more often to develop his character.
I don't mind if oda didn't give him much time..

My concern is this

Add Barto simp for Luffy - Barto being funny + Fuji good marine character+ Rebecca crying = Coby

The whole point is Oden never got one-shot since they have been fighting for a while before that.
Because that kaido was weak... And oden only "one shot" kaido in the most convenient weakest damn form. Which kaido then proceeded to get up from and then, you guessed it, one shot oden...
Oda was clearly holding back Kaidou's moveset and hence drew it like that. That doesn't mean Oden's weak
Again. Acoc was already shown in the flashback. No reason to not show kaido having it. And he has a fetish for silhouettes. So why not use silhouettes to hide kaido's powers if he didn't want to show them at tht time? Why settle for the weakest form as the form oden beat kaido in?

Does Roger look like a person who pulls his punches to you?
Lmao he was itching to fight Whitebeard or Garp or Sengoku, basically strong guys he recognized.

This Samurai was one of them.
Yes lol. Roger then fucking proceeded to have the biggest haki clash in the whole damn manga with WB. You think he used the same power for oden as he did for WB?

It really isn't.
Kaidou already "Crushed" Moria and established himself as the Ruler of Wano.
Moria wasn't a top tier...

And he established wano as his own cause oden basically gave it to orochi and orochi gave it to kaido lol. Kaido didn't beat anyone to set up wano as his base.
It still doesn't change my point.

Ace wasn't a victim of Powercreep or any other nonsense, he is just underestimated by New Fans who think he is Who's Who level based on Bounty scaling which is ass.
Once again, new fans underestimate Ace cause of his low bounty. And the reason his bounty is low compared to the new world fodder is because it was power creeped. Op power scales and bounty scales went up drastically after time skip. So my point still stands.

The weakest Admiral literally took a dump on two YC at the same time.
They really aren't all that, and having a low bounty only shows that Shanks just started off as a pirate which makes sense considering his growth
Of course they would beat YC in a fight. But that doesn't mean they think YC are literal trash lol. YC are canonically the strongest people after Yonko and Admirals, whom only come to like 10-15 people at most. So, Yonko considering people in the top 20-30 in the damn verse as strong is by no means an insult to the yonko.

If kata and King or Beckman and zoro or any YC duelled, and I mean duelled, not just a single fight, But extensive mutiple fights where neither wins, then those would abso fucking lutley be considered "legendary" by their Yonko and the rest of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.