Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1- Jinbe did it, against Who's Who for example.
2- Now that you made me remember: Lucci did it with Rokuougan. Ranged Shigan and ranged Rankyaku are just that as well. Zoro's slashes are just that.
3- Humans can use Fishman Karate.

My point is literally there. Koby wouldn't be the first one to do that, and using the excuse of "well but he didn't train those techniques!" is a skill issue, he would remain not the first.

Still, if he did anything similar to Garp's moveset, it will be haki based, quite possibly CoC based (if it were pure strength, it wouldn't have anything to do with Garp's technique outside your mind), but it will still be a shadow of Garp's move. That much is obvious for anyone that isn't blinded by hype for their fav.
1. Jimbes fist was an inch away. That's a horrid example. We are talking about mutiple feet away

2. Another terrible example since Lucci was also an inch away.

The examples you showed are not remotely close to someone throwing a punch that can be casted mutiple feat away and cause a shit ton of damage

3. Koala? Show me a chapter of her using water based fishmen moves

1. Jimbes fist was an inch away. That's a horrid example. We are talking about mutiple feet away

2. Another terrible example since Lucci was also an inch away.

The examples you showed are not remotely close to someone throwing a punch that can be casted mutiple feat away and cause a shit ton of damage

3. Koala? Show me a chapter of her using water based fishmen moves
Rokougan destroyed the wall meters away from Luffy. You cherrypicked what to answer to and still failed at it.

Fishmen don't have an innate power over water, so what would stop Koala (or Sabo, or Robin) from using waterbased techniques?

And Jinbe's example is not bad, you didn't say anything about distance in what I quoted.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Status unknown keeps the plot open tho. What did Garp accomplish? Absolutely nothing. Sengoku not being there is shit too. He should be speed boating after knowing Garp has head here all alone. I don't like this at all. Its so incomplete.
Sengoku was too far from the island.

Also, the whole purpose of the plot was BB to have bargaining chip to negotiate with WG.

With, coby not cutting the deal as he is SWORD, it became apparent that it will be Garp who will end up being used for the purpose .

So, anyone coming to save Garp doesn't make sense - not until for negotiation to happen. Sengoku and co will come but to negotiate Garp rescue.

You can argue Garp performance had been a bit underwhelming but oda never do justice with side character fights...

Sengoku was too far from the island.

Also, the whole purpose of the plot was BB to have bargaining chip to negotiate with WG.

With, coby not cutting the deal as he is SWORD, it became apparent that it will be Garp who will end up being used for the purpose .

So, anyone coming to save Garp doesn't make sense - not until for negotiation to happen. Sengoku and co will come but to negotiate Garp rescue.

You can argue Garp performance had been a bit underwhelming but oda never do justice with side character fights...
BB should have been the one to defeat Garp. This takes limelight away from BB to Aokiji.
Post automatically merged:

Kuzan>teach it is how it is:absojustice:
Thats why he is under him? Lol.

Rokougan destroyed the wall meters away from Luffy. You cherrypicked what to answer to and still failed at it.

Fishmen don't have an innate power over water, so what would stop Koala (or Sabo, or Robin) from using waterbased techniques?

And Jinbe's example is not bad, you didn't say anything about distance in what I quoted.
1. Was coby using rokougun this chapter?
2. Yes they actually do. Hence why they can breath, create water projectiles etc

3. Show me an example of Robin or koala using water bullets or control the water flow of people internally I will wait

Status
Not open for further replies.