Status
Not open for further replies.
Figured out why Kekko pushed Psychic - she calls him out for pocketing him and he takes the opportunity to do the exact opposite to try and prove himself as townie.

I'm dead serious with this - he's never navigated around Psychic's slot like this before, she could commit war crimes and he would still give her more breathing room
Thoughts on Charles

Emil

Certified Memelord
Figured out why Kekko pushed Psychic - she calls him out for pocketing him and he takes the opportunity to do the exact opposite to try and prove himself as townie.

I'm dead serious with this - he's never navigated around Psychic's slot like this before, she could commit war crimes and he would still give her more breathing room
i did in melkors game and aries game. also i wouldnt of prodded her further if it wasnt for the ratchet/naomi post who others also acknowledged as weird. ur reaching here

i want to acknowledge i may be tunneling too so ill let u cook, but ur on a wrong wagon. do something else

gn forreal

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Abilities wise not much Has happened. Ratchet says he Has to rhyme from now on.

Other than that...

Flower, Dest and Pot are in alliance or whatever (roleplaying, not mech, i think).

Prof throw a shade on Conq (i guess it's angkeshooting, he said he's not really excited sonhe could be scum or something) and quite a few people jumped on him.

Now it's mostly Ultra vs Ekko, i think they're just both pushing each other to see what's going to happen. Ultra is leading wagon but i don't think anyone voting him really wants to Lynch him rn. Looks more like push to me.

What else.

Based on vibes i like Flower, Ratchet and Naomi from top of my head. Flower claimed something unprompted and last game we played together as scum she avoided claiming. Naomi and Ratchet just sound natural to me. Prof and Ekko sounded bit shakey to me but it's D1 of role madness so i kinda hope for amazing investigation.

If you're lie detector, bunch of people said they're town already.
I really appreciate your summary and it gives me good vibes about you trying to help a late comer out.

so I'll start reading some of the posts of the people you mentioned. Looks like a good start to me amidst this jungle.

Kagu Nyan

bc i currently town read them all!!! wanna go ahead and scum case them for me?

also ur not a top poster by any means. the top posters r prof naomi reloaded charlie flower dest, all were in my town reads. flower and charlie being the weaker ones

dismissed!!

gn
Ekko what's with that Uh oh? Are you just going to say uh oh to my vote against you? 😺

Thoughts on Charles
He is *there*, not posting anything of real importance, could be resigning himself to his element here as the degree to which he's not saying anything isn't at all performative and he could just be waiting legitimately on actions and things to happen, but mostly null

Kagu Nyan

I mean it's not usual for people to sit on the fence on day 1. We got so much actions coming up! Things are going to be on fire soon! Let's gooooo! 😺

He is *there*, not posting anything of real importance, could be resigning himself to his element here as the degree to which he's not saying anything isn't at all performative and he could just be waiting legitimately on actions and things to happen, but mostly null
I think he’s acting similarly to his scum meta in the coffee game.

T-Pein made a good point regarding Ekkoloscum, he sounded quite defeatist a while back.

Vote Lynch Ekko.

Prove to me that you are town. High post counts is not enough to smooth talk your way out of pressure.

ok we're going to pretend that i have one way to play town now

read on JW is early weak lean based on his reply to lanji. its mostly a gut vibe read. if u disagree with it feel free to say why!

i have charlie lean town and anything other than null wud be a lie for conq. i agree with prof that the entrance was different from last game, but im not ready to have it set the needle for me yet. u aint clock shit as all of those posts came after ur initial vote iirc
Weren't you supposed to be going to bed because you have to wake up early tomo pce?

i did in melkors game and aries game. also i wouldnt of prodded her further if it wasnt for the ratchet/naomi post who others also acknowledged as weird. ur reaching here

i want to acknowledge i may be tunneling too so ill let u cook, but ur on a wrong wagon. do something else

gn forreal

The power of reply is too great to resist, even for you.

J

Joygirl1

It's only D1 and Reloaded's already grown sick of it :risitasad:

Reloaded doesn't know how @Joygirl did it.
It was hard work. And we were not even forced to use our royal speech, it came naturally for us as destiny has chosen that we shall have become your queen!

So, "Rapping Ratchet" announcing that he won´t be posting anymore because one simply PR is weak stuff. We definitely want to be entertained even more by him realizing and presenting us his true talents as a rapper :risitameh:

It was hard work. And we were not even forced to use our royal speech, it came naturally for us as destiny has chosen that we shall have become your queen!

So, "Rapping Ratchet" announcing that he won´t be posting anymore because one simply PR is weak stuff. We definitely want to be entertained even more by him realizing and presenting us his true talents as a rapper :risitameh:
Wait, what happened to Ratchet xD?

Kagu Nyan

Oh man I wanna see Rapping Ratchet too. It's going to be a bummer if he decides not to post anymore 😭😭😭

J

Joygirl1

@Joygirl I don’t believe you ever answered me here

Also what do you mean by Ekko stepped back earlier?
That´s what I tried to figure out. You know that something has to happen to get any infos for the game to progress. Now, what do you say about the wagon building up on you? I already mentioned that it feels like a trap to me.

Ekko was in a heated discussion against Orwellian before you were brought up as a wagon but suddenly this discussion stopped as you became the main topic. Ekko only re-entered the thread after I had pointed out his sudden disappearance. To me it looks like that he decided to try holding back and just let your lynch happen instead of him getting more attention on himself than he already had.

Also, I can totally see Ekko asking in scum chat "Hey guys, what´s town colour again? I forgot lol"

Status
Not open for further replies.