Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I'll take that
I appreciate being unexpectedly being townread by Flower, although I do not really understand why exactly? @Flower If I was in your position I would not just give me a town pass almost for free. The alliance is also getting a bit big already too.
Hehe Psychic and Michelle responding to the formation of our alliance is already Team Rocket/Magma/Galactic/Cheesehead creeping out of their holes to stop our glory from being achieved.
I think Psychic is fine tbh.

Michelle to be determined.
Thoughts on Charlie and Prof?
Null/Town and Null/scum.
Mindmeld with Psychic

Let's string him up.
Ultra, what‘s your read on Dest and Ratchet?
i don't think i deserve any town read for fluffing and talking about mechanics tbh, but thank you

hmm, just guts or something caught your eye?
if i care what ppl think i wudnt be playing in these sites, dont use that to assume my mental state. i think ur the scummiest out of them and u come off really careful and lacking emotion in these replies, something u do more as town
talking and all is cool, but i hope someone jumps in with guilty result before days over, ngl
Glad to see you answered! So the attempt to "one post" Conq already felt disingenuous, because you're having to force a read you otherwise wouldn't make to get there, and then tying that to his enjoyment of the theme felt like a way to flesh out your thought process without actually doing so - you simply picked an alignment and then had the surrounding evidence fit to that.
Ekko isn't just fidgety, he's nervous and rattled now.

This statement doesn't make sense. Multiple people have commented on you being out of character and your mental state indicates to me from your answers that you aren't at your normal level when your town. You excused and made repeated excuses for X when he tried to actively changed his town meta perception of hyper tunneling people but when its address in a context that involves you, you can't bare to be seen as being wrong despite being informed by several posters of it?

You aren't acting normal.
Well normal to your standards of what constitutes normal.

If you think I'm being careful about what I'm posting that's a perception problem on your end, not mine. You fling a counter-response but don't actually explain how you arrive and you left off the earlier point about knowing my "tells" when you've always been wrong on them.

I'm rapidly losing stock in you being town at the rate your plummeting.
The other consideration at play here is if it's multiball, I think she's more comfortable navigating that as scum by leaning into hunting the other team.
Well she's not doing much hunting is she? It's not that, it's the fact she wants to camp the thread and use it as her personal blog. Even in Multiball she is more reserved typically - see Valentine's Mafia.
To be clear this was the post Prof was reading Conq from. Yes really.

Faux scum hunting.
Not during Day 1 perhaps. Every other day is fair game.
A few AI stuff here, I like Ratchet's analysis on Flower and Prof but I think he can do it as either alignment (i restarted to feel uneasy to give him a read), some mechs talk and a towny post from Charlie idk if I quoted it questioning TRs he received.
Idk what to do with Ekko vs Orwellian, both are a little too heated

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
For memes? Anyone. I would have to investigate someone to add them to town core tbh
I hope you are being serious when you said that you want to be kitty/birdy gang with me and Joygirl. We are here to win and catch some real scum.

Also you sure you can trust investigation results 100% in role madness?

I think its a mix between mech, reads and guy feelings.

Kagu Nyan

I hope you are being serious when you said that you want to be kitty/birdy gang with me and Joygirl. We are here to win and catch some real scum.

Gut feelings **

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kagu Nyan

Can you investigate Ekko? When he said uh oh, I figured he was hinting a town power role. Don’t wanna lynch that.
What is the logic?

Ekko's Uh oh is enough to prove he's hinting a power town role??

Also why would you trust Charlie is an invest to begin with as I don't think any invest would out himself like that??

:catpole:

Not for memes. As reads in this game
I don't trust my reads most of the time though xd

Not 100%, but most of the time its correct

Status
Not open for further replies.