Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I factored in prime Garp, he is comparable to Admirals.
It's useless that he can blitz him when his lethality is shitty.
His lethality doesn't have to be on the levels of Akainu or swordsman, Garp's overall AP is more than enough to slam dunk fools.

The day Oda reveals Prime Garp will be glorious.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
But Roger was a swordsman, so the problem stands.
I don’t think he was in the sense of Zoro dream

Roger was the PK, Luffy dream, like Shanks is one of Luffy goal too. Those two are part of Luffy side of the coin, not Zoro.

Plus, the black blade meli melo. I do think Roger is stronger Mihawk and Ryuma. At least for Mihawk I’m 100% on it. The PK and Luffy dream in a PK story is more powerful than Zoro end goal.

Yet this guy doesn’t have a black blade. He is stronger but he never reached the « pinnacle » of swordsmanship which is making a black blade.

The two greatest swordsmen ever, the guys who have a sword title (WSS, Sword GoD), the ones connected to Zoro and having sword feats managed to make a black blade. So this means something.

Roger didn’t. Didn’t have any sword feats, sword name, isn’t related to Zoro in any form and name etc.

Roger isn’t part of that game.

The manga is always the best thing one can came up with, sorry.
Chapter 1033: I'll have to keep my promise for both of us!!
Chapter 1033 (again): I've got a promised to keep to my captain and my best friend!!

But what promise is he talking about?:noo:
Post automatically merged:

Roger was the PK, Luffy dream, like Shanks is one of Luffy goal too. Those two are part of Luffy side of the coin, not Zoro.

Plus, the black blade meli melo. I do think Roger is stronger Mihawk and Ryuma. At least for Mihawk I’m 100% on it. The PK and Luffy dream in a PK story is more powerful than Zoro end goal.

Yet this guy doesn’t have a black blade. He is stronger but he never reached the « pinnacle » of swordsmanship which is making a black blade.

The two greatest swordsmen ever, the guys who have a sword title (WSS, Sword GoD), the ones connected to Zoro and having sword feats managed to make a black blade. So this means something.

Roger didn’t. Didn’t have any sword feats, sword name, isn’t related to Zoro in any form and name etc.

Roger sword is named ace, it's a supreme grade blade and he named his son after it

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
His lethality doesn't have to be on the levels of Akainu or swordsmsn, Garp's overall AP is more than swordsman to slam dunk fools.

The day Oda reveals Prime Garp will be glorious.
Garp's overall AP is shitte.
Kuzan shrugged off a named aCoC punch to his head.
Shiryu's nameless mere stab did far more damage.

There is no such thing as prime Garp, foolish to expect it.
You will get it in the form of Coby though. He is the prime Garp.
And I will repeat this, Garp is the biggest disappointment in the whole show.
It gets better, Roger is 2nd biggest disappointment. :milaugh:

Garp never had a bounty to begin with lol
What are you smoking ?
And now he has got one, relative to Admirals that are also quite old. :myman:

Do mind that the BB thing was probably invented way after Roger introduction.

But yes, I can agree with you on the fact that for Zoro, maybe, Roger is not considered a swordsman...but in general he is:

- he had a sword
- used it as main weapon
- used named techniques
- he even gave his sword's name to his son

This is a swordsman, and even if it is way more hypothetical Xebec could also be another one.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
luffy eos will be much stronger than garp and roger
so unless you expect coby to surpass that as well
its unreasonable
I do agree Luffy will be stronger than Roger and everyone. He is THE one. How much stronger I don’t know. But with Oda everything can happen.

I do know also that Coby will very likely surpass Garp as well. Coby is his student, has the hero title, same fighting style, here since chapter 1, wants to fight/rival Luffy same way garp/roger were rivals, will very likely help luffy during the end game etc etc. Narratively wise it would be weird for Coby to end up weaker than Garp.

Chapter 1033: I'll have to keep my promise for both of us!!
Chapter 1033 (again): I've got a promised to keep to my captain and my best friend!!

But what promise is he talking about?:noo:
About the same one he told to Luffy or Mihawk: becoming the WSS :milaugh:.

But as I said, could you even find a single instance of an adult Zoro talking about becoming the strongest swordsman of all time or not?
Because, as I said, I can probably quote every single instance in every important moment where he said "WSS" lol.

About the same one he told to Luffy or Mihawk: becoming the WSS :milaugh:.

But as I said, could you even find a single instance of an adult Zoro talking about becoming the strongest swordsman of all time or not?
Because, as I said, I can probably quote every single instance in every important moment where he said "WSS" lol.
Lol I just showed you one:saden:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Do mind that the BB thing was probably invented way after Roger introduction.

But yes, I can agree with you on the fact that for Zoro, maybe, Roger is not considered a swordsman...but in general he is:

- he had a sword
- used it as main weapon
- used named techniques
- he even gave his sword's name to his son

This is a swordsman, and even if it is way more hypothetical Xebec could also be another one.
Same for him, if Xebec wielded a sword too, I don’t think he falls in the type of guys Zoro has to beat

Status
Not open for further replies.