Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First strawhat to show haki usage too :kata:

Island wide sensory coo and he just joined
Post automatically merged:

Sanji mid diffs zoro until ennies lobby. Then it's a high diff for sanji. Thriller bark is where they about even out

It's the inverse post ts. Zoro remains in the lead until about wci and then in wano sanji evens out. Now in egg head we see sanji performing better. Taking his rightful place back from the fraud
Not at all, Zoro has always been the strongest Strawhat solely because of Asura.
Zoro would beat any of the strawhats 1 on 1 (until Luffy got conquerors coating)

First strawhat to show haki usage too :kata:

Island wide sensory coo and he just joined

Sanji mid diffs zoro until ennies lobby. Then it's a high diff for sanji. Thriller bark is where they about even out

It's the inverse post ts. Zoro remains in the lead until about wci and then in wano sanji evens out. Now in egg head we see sanji performing better. Taking his rightful place back from the fraud
What arc is that?

Old Whitebeard feats been better than Old Garp feats to be honest, I start to understand how insane strong Whitebeard was. Depends on sickness, poor heart attack and old age, weak haki, he did put a crazy feat in Marineford. In both DC and endurance.

His Prime version was probably something else and I fail to see anyone be above someone like Primebeard except Roger and Xebec.

Old Whitebeard feats been better than Old Garp feats to be honest, I start to understand how insane strong Whitebeard was. Depends on sickness, poor heart attack and old age, weak haki, he did put a crazy feat in Marineford. In both DC and endurance.

His Prime version was probably something else and I fail to see anyone be above someone like Primebeard except Roger and Xebec.
Maybe Xebec but there is zero chance Roger was above WB

I know Ndule is planning his assault already but Cracker or the drag down can't survive Shadow Asgard punches.

These dudes are overrated. Enel clears them.
Did you stop being a fake zoro fan?

Anyway,
What do I have to do with your moriah vs Cracker talks?

I think Enel would beat everyone who isn't a Yonko or an Admiral or on/near that level so that isn't a bar to clear tbh.
So Enel defeats Mihawk
I see

How many legit top tiers do you think the monster trio will defeat?

Imo
  1. Luffy: at least 4 with kaido, kizaru, Blackbeard, and imu
  2. Zoro: at most 2 with mihawk and one of imu’s subordinates
  3. Sanji: 1 being one of imus subordinates
At this point don’t see zoro and sanji beating admirals
I think Zoro/Sanji vs Fuji/Aramaki is clear enough

Status
Not open for further replies.