Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shadow Asgard Island Splitter incoming vs Pica pro-max.

Cracker would die to Shadow Asgard's shockwaves btw.
First of all
Cracker isnt dying to shadow asgard
Secondly Moriah is weak. He's not beating any top 3 YC
Unless he returns back to his primeself

The dude is weaker than Jinbei
Jinbei himself isn't even beating every YC yet

Koby having CoC would be a bit weird I guess. Koby as a 16 year old was a cabin boy slave to Alvida and scared to death of showing courage. But we know those born conquerors have a rebellious and courageous character since childhood. Now that formerly 16 year old boot licker is suddenly a natural born conqueror, with that kingly Haki/ambition?
Aspiring to be admiral is kingly ambition :kawak:

Koby having CoC would be a bit weird I guess. Koby as a 16 year old was a cabin boy slave to Alvida and scared to death of showing courage. But we know those born conquerors have a rebellious and courageous character since childhood. Now that formerly 16 year old boot licker is suddenly a natural born conqueror, with that kingly Haki/ambition?
Do you people even understand what's Kingly ambition?

Has nothing to do with crying as kid or teen when you were weakling
Has nothing to do with being super honest
Post automatically merged:

He lowdifs Pizarro this chapter
Ok

That is probably what Oda intended all along.

Make no mistake, he isn't "retconning" their strength - he is simply giving them the bounty they actually deserve.
Bounties =/= actual PL
Oda never intended that
They're just captains of their crews while YCs aren't

Only 1 warlord is clearly above YCs : Posthawk
Hancock, Doffy, Crocodile and Weevil are below Benn and Katakuri

Old Whitebeard feats been better than Old Garp feats to be honest, I start to understand how insane strong Whitebeard was. Depends on sickness, poor heart attack and old age, weak haki, he did put a crazy feat in Marineford. In both DC and endurance.

His Prime version was probably something else and I fail to see anyone be above someone like Primebeard except Roger and Xebec.
Prime WB > Prime Roger until proven otherwise

I guess you could rationalize it by the moment he started standing up from himself due to Luffy, he trains really hard to get stronger and to reach his dream. He's a crybaby and all but he did progress a lot considering he was weaker than the average east blue fodder in his introduction, this shows he does have willpower and dedication, it just needed to be "awakened".
But it's getting clear COC users can have pretty different personalities. The naturally born fearless thing is not a requirement anymore.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Is this that surprising really ? The guy is here since chap 1 and we know the moment he said he would become an admiral that he was bound to greatness

you may not like the character but he was 100% top tier material since the end of first arc of the manga

PS : COC being an ability you’re born with is so fucking lame

Do you people even understand what's Kingly ambition?

Has nothing to do with crying as kid or teen when you were weakling
Has nothing to do with being super honest
Yes. Take 8 year old Luffy going solo against the bandits for insulting his friends. Or Ace as an 10 year old going against the Bluejam pirates.

Compare that to Coby, who is (almost) twice the age, 16 (!) and licking the boots of a fodder like Alvida because he pisses his pants at the thought of having his ass spanked. You are born with those qualities of a king, you inherit it. You can't be a crybaby scared of having your ass spanked as a 16 year old if you are born with these qualities.

Status
Not open for further replies.