Does Coby have COC?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And, kuzan failed to take down garp before shiryu stabbed Garp.

Heck, the very next attack - kuzan vs injured garp and both went down
Which is completely logical. As Old healthy Garp is a solid Top Tier and can go toe to toe with everyone. A drawn out fight between the two would've taken far too long hence Shiryu stabbing him.

Kuzan would've accidentally defeated the commanders that Garp failed to defeat. That's on Garp.

Also, don't even try to downplay Kuzan for equalling Garp the fist in a punching contest.

RIP 1-page backstory Yonko.
He shall not be missed.
:pepecroc:

Egghead alone takes a huge dump in pretty much every single post-TS arc.
Just the fact we are actually in the endgame instead of wasting time with these filler character that couldn't live up to pre-TS shichibukais created just to stall the story is a major giving of how bad they ended up as.

Pretty boy and Anti-Luffy are FINALLY here to do shit and hype this story once again.
:funky:
:josad:Except these outside events aren't happening in Egghead

It's like counting reverie & outside events that happened inbetween wano acts to say Wano ARc is great

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Which is completely logical. As Old healthy Garp is a solid Top Tier and can go toe to toe with everyone. A drawn out fight between the two would've taken far too long hence Shiryu stabbing him.

Kuzan would've accidentally defeated the commanders that Garp failed to defeat. That's on Garp.

Also, don't even try to downplay Kuzan for equalling Garp the fist in a punching contest.
You people first need to stop hyping kuzan over BB...

Kuzan literally fought Garp because of Teach order....He literally followed what Teach asked him to do.

And, struggled to take down old washed out Garp.

That's literally oda telling you all that Kuzan is not stronger than BB

And, here you all think he is...

There is absolutely no doubt that if we switched roles Kuzan would've solo defeated the BBP's with Garp and successfully freed Koby.

He neg diffed Sanjuan, Vasco, Pizarro and DocQ even in front of BB. The second he steps on Hachinosu the entire island gets flash frozen taking care of the number disadvantage including the Titanic captains.

Then it's just a generic 1v1 vs Garp
And we’ve already seen him do that in a different Yonko island before. Imagine accidentally neg diffing an 800+ million bounty YC
:kobeha:

If he is taken down here, I expect Kizaru to still be with the Marines during the Final War.

And introducing an Orange Admiral in this late of the game is unlikely, imo, especially since Imu and all the Goroseis have been introduced at long last.
Honestly yeah potentially. It’s not like he won’t have time to recover I imagine

We’re still down 4 of the zodiac marines so I don’t think it’s too far fetched personally

Well, Kid and law will either fight Admirals or gorosei

What if we get Kid and law beating Fuji and GB 1v1 before laugh tale?
So that Oda only focuses on Imu forces (gorosei, knights) during the final war

I'm gonna make a thread
You see the vision
:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.