Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

how does an indie win with 0 vp, they can hardly vote to keep themselves alive i dont see fuji doing this
How comes you´re not thinking that this is 0 vp thing is a bad sign, considering the last round you hosted contained a mafia role that started with 0 vp and would have developed into something really nasty?

Based on what happened there especially Midnight should not get away too easy this time by claiming something like that imo.

Emil

Certified Memelord
How comes you´re not thinking that this is 0 vp thing is a bad sign, considering the last round you hosted contained a mafia role that started with 0 vp and would have developed into something really nasty?

Based on what happened there especially Midnight should not get away too easy this time by claiming something like that imo.
not everyone does that sort of design. did u see how much shit the mafia team gave me for it

Exactly this is the oldest trick in the SRM book, Ekko is a fraud

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yes but Fuji did not participate in your round. Also, as you ninja'd me above, you also think that Midnight could be bullshitting. You´d be up for lynching him or not?
no i dont think him claiming it is really scummy. have him at null rn

watching how midnight plays last game gave me perspective of his meta i can apply here. he will start to reek of agenda if scum

Status
Not open for further replies.