Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuma literally says he repels air at 'light speed'. The jellybean incident is just the most overly wanked 'feat' Sanji has. Like I said, anyone with decent observation WHILE being on guard would've dodged it. It was standard procedure.
He speaking about his paws not how fast his air bombs go because they clearly weren't as fast kizaru lol

Not mention we have sanji speed blitzing veteran oven to the point that he didn't even see anything

When it's speed we are talking about We can wank sanji all day and we would still have some wanking left to do lol

He speaking about his paws not how fast his air bombs go because they clearly weren't as fast kizaru lol

Not mention we have sanji speed blitzing veteran oven to the point that he didn't even see anything

When it's speed we are talking about We can wank sanji all day and we would still have some wanking left to do lol
Speed blitzing is like Brook against Big Mom not Sanji against Oven. Sanji was a sneak atrack. Brook speed blitzing Big Mom head on.

S

SinOfGreed

I remember when I got called a sanjitard on youtube cause i wanted sanji to atleast have some good moments... Despite me worshiping zoro at every given moment.
YouTube is super toxic when it comes to One Piece. Say 1 good thing about any character and you'll get called a tard lol. You could say Nami looks hot and people would come at you saying 'namitard lul'

Does anyone think that when Bigmom dies, will the Homies continue to exist or die with her? especially Zeus, Prometheus and Napoleon are part of her soul . :few:
With the soul soul fruit I reckon Lilin could be immortal if Oda didn’t cap it. Given she can put her soul in inanimate objects, her mortal body shouldn’t really matter. Not sure why Oda didnt explore this with Lion. Maybe he just wants to keep it as simple as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.