Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, it's different. I threw a vote on you to hopefully follow something with momentum and get something rolling. I also thought your exchange with Ratchet didn't feel super townie. So I voted and hoped maybe there'd be some reactions or movement. You make a random, untethered, comment about me being a wolf, based on some lame meta, and now you've reversed it when I called you out. That's some weak shit right there, Ultra, and I think you're a bit soft this game. You look like someone who is trying to pick soft battles with players you know you can argue with, but don't want to dip your toes too deeply in because you're afraid to drown. That makes me feel like a wolf trying to look proactive and tried to get town read, but is too afraid to stick their neck out all the way in case the axe swings down.
Can you elaborate on why your basically trying to pull the same tactic on Ultra as he did with Ekko? What is the equivalence here? I don't even get why you are being so tepid and weak with your reads. As for the meta argument, you've used it on others yourself so I don't see why this is out of the ballpark when it comes to your slot in turn. Why are you suspicious or unsure if I am town or in the case of Ultra, him picking a fight from the get go with Ekko whose not a LHF or soft target at all.

In fact for the record:

Give all your current reads on players you've interacted with.

"Follow some momentum" "Get something rolling"

You do this shit and wonder why I don't really give you the benefit of the doubt - you will put me under heat for the sake of it. Meanwhile I'm actually making a case on Ekko and getting a wagon going. Stupid shit, if you don't have a reason, stop throwing your vote around. Pretty basic.

Now as for the rest of this post, I have 0 clue what the fuck you're on about. I'm "picking soft battles" with Ratchet and Ekko - I think it's pretty fucking fair to say that if that's who I choose to engage with I have 0 issue engaging with anyone in this thread. Wack garbage.

Now, you softed Ekko as scum, but have pivoted entirely to wolf reading me for being his main pusher, and discounting me as doing nothing. How does that work, X?
What did I literally just say? I said I didn't like how you jumped in the middle of Ratchet vs Prof. I didn't see you as townie over that interaction. So no, it's not just putting you under heat for the sake of it. And wow, you're going after Ekko? What a bold and risky move! You going after Ekko, someone I consider a pretty safe place for you to argue, only strengthens then point I made about you going after safe arguments so you can look pro town.

Is it wack garbage? Is it not a fair thing to say that you're probably the most comfortable and familiar with Ratchet here? You start an argument with him as your first real toe tipping exercise, an argument you started because you wanted to defend Prof. Ratchet then gets post restricted, so then that gets dropped. You make a floating comment about me being wolf, and try to attach meta to it, only to 180 and call me town when I call you out. Now you're apparently making a case against Ekko, which is very uninspiring to me. You can see why I think your play might be soft this game.

Don't act ignorant, we for sure have two wolf teams because that's always how these games work. Besides, if someone is suss, you go after them and figure out team equity later. I have a soft wolf read on Ekko right now, but you saying 'I'm going after someone you wolf read so how could I be a wolf' seems like a pretty bland excuse and one that doesn't track with me. That's a bad faith argument, my man.

Excuse me? You surely have a nerve to call my posts as pocketing while you are the one trying to fish other people's roles. You for sure are doing absolutely shitty scum hunting yourself.

You are flip flopping with your posts and trying to confirm Ekko when he's scum reading you. Looks like you are kissing it enough.
Have u read your own posts? Compare mines with yours and ask yourself whose the one doing the pocketing here.
I scumread Charles that’s why I ask him to claim, he basically said he was close to claiming anyways so I wanted to see if he was going to do it lol.
At least I’m scumhunting, are you? All you’ve been doing is kissing ass.
I’m not the only one scumreading Ekko btw. I still can’t be sure if he’s town or not. I’ve never been good at reading him. I just don’t want to be wrong and take down a town’s power role. You on the other hand doesn’t seem to care if he might be town at all. You’re just here to bandwagon.
Pocketing #1

SERIOUSLY are you the pocketing police? This seems to be the only thing you are doing - making false accusations of pocketing. That's seems to be your only one line of thought.

BUt look at the hypocrisy. The pocket police herself is trying to pocket Ekko.

Why are you looking for other person's validation ??

Again fixated on Ekko.
Says Ekko is town without staying the reason.

Still not sure and tries to fish Charlie's role while trying to validate Ekko. Again what is this fixation on Ekko?!

@Town invests, don't listen to this. Do your own thing.

@Charlie absolutely do not claim. If anything it is Ekko who should claim.
Yes, I’m the pocketing police and you’re under arrest for trying to pocket multiple people.

vote lynch Nerferti/kagura
Ultra-Null
Charlie-town
Fang-Town
ekko-town
Ratchet-depends
Psycho and Kagu- 50/50
JoyGRILL- Town
Me-town
Destroya- Town and Virgin
Naomi-Town
Flower-Scum

Any questions
I’m also down to cfd Mid

What did I literally just say? I said I didn't like how you jumped in the middle of Ratchet vs Prof. I didn't see you as townie over that interaction. So no, it's not just putting you under heat for the sake of it. And wow, you're going after Ekko? What a bold and risky move! You going after Ekko, someone I consider a pretty safe place for you to argue, only strengthens then point I made about you going after safe arguments so you can look pro town.

Is it wack garbage? Is it not a fair thing to say that you're probably the most comfortable and familiar with Ratchet here? You start an argument with him as your first real toe tipping exercise, an argument you started because you wanted to defend Prof. Ratchet then gets post restricted, so then that gets dropped. You make a floating comment about me being wolf, and try to attach meta to it, only to 180 and call me town when I call you out. Now you're apparently making a case against Ekko, which is very uninspiring to me. You can see why I think your play might be soft this game.

Don't act ignorant, we for sure have two wolf teams because that's always how these games work. Besides, if someone is suss, you go after them and figure out team equity later. I have a soft wolf read on Ekko right now, but you saying 'I'm going after someone you wolf read so how could I be a wolf' seems like a pretty bland excuse and one that doesn't track with me. That's a bad faith argument, my man.
Answer the question you snake, if I'm not afraid to argue with Ekko and Ratchet who am I shaking my knees at the prospect of tangoing with in this thread? Lmao.

I think like Ekko you might be using words and terminology you don't understand because I was plenty of confrontational with Ekko all of yesterday and today. Otherwise your definition of what 'confrontation' et 'confrontational' neither fit into Webster's or Oxford's definition of how its defined.
See? Now you sound like asshole i know and sometimes even like. Could be on purpose though. :zosleepy:

As I said before we've only played a handful of games together:

- Ekko's Money Heist game
- Psychic's Greek Mythology game
- Kobe's Coffee game
- Melkor's Dresden Files games
- This game
- And the one that's currently ongoing that Ultra is hosting on OLF

Not many games. Day 1 you tried to as scum get me lynched with your scum mates, I tunneled you in Psychic's game because you were scummy and your mechanic was proven twice to be a lie which you couldn't really refute until you guys culted Des and Kobe was spamming OMGUS posts the entire game. Dresden Files you didn't scum read me with any real effort or deduction, you just threw out a weak sauce read then iirc retracted it.

As for being relaxed, I can do that and still be confrontational or directly blunt with someone. I think you are trying to wifom a weak angle-shot at me and I'm not really a fan of it because you've been mostly reflexive this entire game so far.
I'm pretty sure we've played in Ratchet's Harry Potter together. I'm basically in every Aries game too. Haven't we met in some of these too? I mean, i can go through list of games but i'm sure there's more.

When I'm saying you're confrontational I mean you're sometimes borderline disrespectful (in my opinion) in your arguments. Now I feel like we're having conversation. I mean, I like it tbh, but it does give me a pause.

Saying you are gonna just sheep your vote based off others doesn't really look good if your town, its something scum often do to try and blend in lol.
Not sheep. I'm saying i'm not confident enough in that lead to push you on my own against entire town. I'm not the only town here. If others think you're town, maybe i there's something i can't see. We'll see.

Can you elaborate on why your basically trying to pull the same tactic on Ultra as he did with Ekko? What is the equivalence here? I don't even get why you are being so tepid and weak with your reads. As for the meta argument, you've used it on others yourself so I don't see why this is out of the ballpark when it comes to your slot in turn. Why are you suspicious or unsure if I am town or in the case of Ultra, him picking a fight from the get go with Ekko whose not a LHF or soft target at all.

In fact for the record:

Give all your current reads on players you've interacted with.
What tactic am I pulling here that Ultra has pulled? I literally woke up, saw Ultra called me a wolf, and then questioned him.

Ah, where have I been tepid or weak? That feels like a comment just to discredit me.

Where have I used a meta argument on myself? I think meta is fucking wack and shouldn't used a holy grail. I certainly haven't used any meta argument on myself this game. I told Ultra using meta on me is lame and he should drop it, that's it.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Would need to iso her posts as well first before I make a commitment.

Your reasoning is weak and not substantial enough to take it at face value yet.

Ok.

I'm not seeing the same energy from her posts or behavior to gauge her play so far as being scummy. I'm not seeing the same thing you are with her slot.

So what?

On here? Yeah I guess it would be.

Don't think so, you didn't really have any real or substantial interactions with Psychic or some others either including T-Pein. Flower might be the only one as an outlier to that. Also I didn't change the topic or subject on anything, stop using terms you don't understand lol. I asked you to post your reads after you asked for them.
whatever its still my reasoning if u dont disagree or dont have ur own unique read u can just stfu tbh

u said im interacting with people who voted me, i told u they voted me AFTER i interacted with them, then u said "b-but ekko senpai, the interaction wasnt big enough waa". it doesnt matter its changing goal post in terms of ur accusation. most of these players barely had any posts so what more could i interact with them before they vote?

also i interacted with plenty others who arent voting for me. if u cant see them thats on u

dont bother responding to me, i have all i need from this. not going to repeat favs

What tactic am I pulling here that Ultra has pulled? I literally woke up, saw Ultra called me a wolf, and then questioned him.
Can you post the start of the reply chain with you and Ultra that started this?

Ah, where have I been tepid or weak? That feels like a comment just to discredit me.
I'm not saying your being weak I'm saying your reads come off weak, hesitant, and comes off like your not super confident about them at all. That's the impression I have.

Where have I used a meta argument on myself? I think meta is fucking wack and shouldn't used a holy grail. I certainly haven't used any meta argument on myself this game. I told Ultra using meta on me is lame and he should drop it, that's it.
But you've used meta arguments on other players. So again my question is, he's not going to drop it and you know that, so what and where is your next step? And you didn't answer my question to you about my own slot.

Answer the question you snake, if I'm not afraid to argue with Ekko and Ratchet who am I shaking my knees at the prospect of tangoing with in this thread? Lmao.
What the fuck are you talking about? What question? The 'how does this work X' question that I literally just explained in there paragraphs? You're wack this game, Ultra. Weak shit.

And when did I ever say you were afraid? That's you misrepping what I literally just said. I believe you are finding arguments that you are whether comfortable talking on, or arguing with players you are familiar with, to create an appearance you are being an active, pushy town, but I don't really buy that.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
So I'm having a hard time nailing down what your actual positions are here.

Because you're saying Psychic is pocketing Ekko but that Ekko is definitely scum and should claim. It feels like you're pointing out a set of inconsistencies but really haven't tied it with a knot. Is she scum or is he? Are they both? Are they partners? Feels like you're leaving this open to interpretation.
I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility they could be from same team.

I said that she DIDN'T call out Ekko to claim which is odd as she asked Charles to claim.

All of those listed reads besides Fang were either Nai or going after low hanging fruit and that's not a good look
well yeah, like i said, i mentioned 3 names i remember were posting something but i couldn't remember much that came from it, then i said i'll iso them later

there wasn't much to say but i said i'll iso you 3 so i did, that's all i got from these tbh

is there something you'd add about lanji or mitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.