Spoiler One Piece Chapter 981 Spoilers Discussion

When will The BMP enter Wano?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
True her metal body is a massive asset~! Forgot that bit :p. Still tho I reckon it’s possible in theory. That said, considering the Ope Ope is referred to as the most powerful DF or was it best? Coz of the immortal surgery. Lilin prolly can’t achieve immortality with her DF.
On your topic of Awakening tho, Lilin’s awakening would be utter chaos~! :p really hope Oda shows us her awakening in this arc 🙏🏿
That would be a living nightmare
Post automatically merged:

Do the Strawhats have hierarchy system? It's fans headcannon and nothing else:kayneshrug:
No I'm basing it on the way Luffy forms his crew. The dynamic is like shanks and rogers

S

SinOfGreed

My man sanji always gets the short end of the stick
Oda made Sanji very good at multiple things tho; amazing cook, good at stealth, he's actually smart and is still strong. Being 4th strongest is nothing bad.

Especially when Luffy and Zoro are just kinda dumb and don't really do much else apart from be strong and kick a lotta ass. Makes sense for them to be stronger, they're all about combat while Sanji is more versatile.

Oda made Sanji very good at multiple things tho; amazing cook, good at stealth, he's actually smart and is still strong. Being 4th strongest is nothing bad.

Especially when Luffy and Zoro are just kinda dumb and don't really do much else apart from be strong and kick a lotta ass. Makes sense for them to be stronger, they're all about combat while Sanji is more versatile.
Yes, but somehow sanji doesn't get combat moments that often. But when he does it's amazing

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
No break next week

Colourspread: The SHs are dancing with Sanji being a DJ.

Credit to both spoiler: Not me. I dont know if i can say name..

Colourspread: Due to the limited space, some of the SHs including Jinbe didn’t make it in this cover.

pretty much like previous colorspread “Dwarves & Shoemakers” where members were missing
I fucking KNEW Jinbe wasn’t gonna be in the color spread, the disrespect that Oda shows this man is outrageous!! :kriwhat::lusalty::seriously:

S

SinOfGreed

Yes, but somehow sanji doesn't get combat moments that often. But when he does it's amazing
Oda has lots of things to show off with Sanji. At whole cake island, powerscaling junkies wanted Sanji to get a fight but instead Oda focused on a different skill of his; cooking. He has saved the crew many times but in many different manners; Alabasta (Mr Prince - Tactics and stealth), Enies Lobby (Gates of Justice - clutch stealth), Skypiea (I needed a light - Sacrifice) and WCI (cooking). Not to mention he's had many fights.

Zoro and Luffy on the other hand will always try to save the crew via combat or their strength. (Pretty much every arc they appear in lol)

M

MD Zolo

Exactly this. People have this inability to appreciate anything else besides powerscaling. And Sanji fans are biggest culprits in this regard.

For Luffy and Zoro who are basically combatants of the crew and not much else, combat skill would be most appreciated. But for Sanji, Oda has always highlighted his street-smarts and stealth and cooking. But Sanji fans botched it by tying him to powerscaling only.

Of course Sanji isn't weak. But he is not as strong as Luffy and Zoro. He makes up for the gap with his wit and other skills.

True her metal body is a massive asset~! Forgot that bit :p. Still tho I reckon it’s possible in theory. That said, considering the Ope Ope is referred to as the most powerful DF or was it best? Coz of the immortal surgery. Lilin prolly can’t achieve immortality with her DF.
On your topic of Awakening tho, Lilin’s awakening would be utter chaos~! :p really hope Oda shows us her awakening in this arc 🙏🏿
With her awakening Big Mom may be able of giving life or sentience to nearly everything without needing to take lifespan.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Some are going to interpret this as him not surviving the arc.
Oh God, you’re right...he also wasn’t supposed to survive WCI, or FI, or Marineford, but THIS exclusion from the color spread GUARANTEES he’s going down in Wano. Just because they’ve been wrong on a hilariously frequent basis before doesn’t mean they can’t be right now...!!

Status
Not open for further replies.