Status
Not open for further replies.
It's strange. In one of my posts I said that I don't get good vibes from you yet you haven't grilled me yet lol
You critiqued me not giving detailed reads on page 10 one hour into the game. Something I never do. Ekko said basically what I had to say about it.

And I didn’t see what talking to you about it was going to do when it comes to solving your alignment bc that’s not the kind of read I feel I can grill you on.

Can see it just as easily come from town Kagura having an unreasonable expectation of how I play when we haven’t played in forever lol.

Null on Ekko/Ultra

Ekko feels flat and I see what Ultra is saying on him but I also appreciate his posts on me lol. I know that can be white knighting but w/e

Town read Naomi, Reloaded, Dest

Slight town Pot, Kiku, Psychic, Mitch

Scum read Charles, Conq, Juliet
Michelle slight scum
Charles isn’t doing anything and I didn’t like some of the posts he was choosing to make or his reads list. Felt very weak. We’ll see if he can confirm himself lol

Juliet I agree with Hime on her posts to me feeling a little weird (bc I’ve never really memed around with her like that before), then she’s not doing anything except has everyone null save Naomi, and she gave a wishy washy stance on me where she said her reasons for Town reading me but was unsure bc I’m being voted for “meta” reasons. Fence sitting on the issue but can let me be lynched or say “yeah I thought he was Town” easily
I’ve not really read Kagura’s posts too hard. But fwiw, I actually think she’s got more bite as Town (that’s how I’ve read her in the past) so telling you to go fuck yourself is if anything, a point in her favor lol
Michelle not giving thoughts. Just asking questions.

In Bleach and in Champs (which I read) she was very much so

She’s playing like she did in JJK (was indie) and closer to Weebs (from what I remember reading over her Weebs game to help read her in JJk)

Conq, I didn’t like his recent posts after he caught up. How he didn’t vote me, or how he didn’t have any other thoughts on the game
Idk probably tbh (maybe not get gud but a fuck off which is different)

She did something similar as scum in Bleach. (Then subbed lol)

She’s trended way down for me as one of my top town reads down to null

She might really be indie lol, and not the good kind
I also like the Baki post lol

Can go into town pile
Here you go @Destroya

I hope you are being serious when you said that you want to be kitty/birdy gang with me and Joygirl. We are here to win and catch some real scum.

Also you sure you can trust investigation results 100% in role madness?

I think its a mix between mech, reads and guy feelings.
This is probably wolf. Looking at Kagu's posts before this one, there is no effort to hunt and it's a lot of fluff posts. She was also late to the game and needed someone to give her a catchup. There's also alreadu bringing doubt about invests. Then there is also this post.

Great! Another person who doesn't like reading. I feel like we are going to win the game in our own way 😺
It's pingy to me in the first post to say 'we're here to catch real scum' but then have a post and a catchup that admits you aren't reading and won't read. It feels disingenuous for Kagu to say she's focused on catching scum if she's not going to read. Also hate that this quote is in reply to Sallu, someone I also don't feel good about.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
You critiqued me not giving detailed reads on page 10 one hour into the game. Something I never do. Ekko said basically what I had to say about it.

And I didn’t see what talking to you about it was going to do when it comes to solving your alignment bc that’s not the kind of read I feel I can grill you on.

Can see it just as easily come from town Kagura having an unreasonable expectation of how I play when we haven’t played in forever lol.
I didn't expect you to completely ignore it. I thought you'd question me what's my stance on you lol

I remember games where you grilled me after first 2-3 posts. You used to say my wordings are bad which makes my posts look extra sus.

Oh well. I think I'm going to enjoy the peace while I can.

I just glanced over those reads, Prof, and they actually don't seem too bad from how I'm seeing the game. Still feel something is off with you but I think I'm content going after others for now. I think maybe you have some tough town reads, but I'm fine with who you are wolf reading right now.

No thoughts on Ekko, Ratchet, or Ultra?

I just glanced over those reads, Prof, and they actually don't seem too bad from how I'm seeing the game. Still feel something is off with you but I think I'm content going after others for now. I think maybe you have some tough town reads, but I'm fine with who you are wolf reading right now.

No thoughts on Ekko, Ratchet, or Ultra?
Which town reads do you think are tough?

I have all 3 at null. I like Ekko, Ultra, Ratchet in that order of town to least town.

I thought Ultra made good points on Ekko, and think he feels flat. But I vibe with Ekko more anyway of the two lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.