Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Which town reads do you think are tough?

I have all 3 at null. I like Ekko, Ultra, Ratchet in that order of town to least town.

I thought Ultra made good points on Ekko, and think he feels flat. But I vibe with Ekko more anyway of the two lol.
not going to go ham on an SRM if yall waiting on that its never happening but ye

Emil

Certified Memelord
im playing with mindset of knowing full well im not going to be alive after cycle 2 so just doing whatever i can to get some activity and interactions in thread going. i feel like most ppl that signed up here just want to throw actions and whatnot and since for some reason there arent any being thrown they r just disinterested in playing

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
This is probably wolf. Looking at Kagu's posts before this one, there is no effort to hunt and it's a lot of fluff posts. She was also late to the game and needed someone to give her a catchup. There's also alreadu bringing doubt about invests. Then there is also this post.

It's pingy to me in the first post to say 'we're here to catch real scum' but then have a post and a catchup that admits you aren't reading and won't read. It feels disingenuous for Kagu to say she's focused on catching scum if she's not going to read. Also hate that this quote is in reply to Sallu, someone I also don't feel good about.
I said I'm going to be unsteady in catching up. Never denied it completely. Your post is very nitpicky.

Which town reads do you think are tough?

I have all 3 at null. I like Ekko, Ultra, Ratchet in that order of town to least town.

I thought Ultra made good points on Ekko, and think he feels flat. But I vibe with Ekko more anyway of the two lol.
You have Reloaded in the tier of your strongest town reads. I do have a light town lean on him, but not sure how he's your second strongest town read this game.

I think Kiku and Mitch haven't really done anything that have warranted read at all. They're more null than anything.

You have Psychic as town. Why? I have her as slight wolf.

Baki town read is meh as well.

Big oof on you null reading those three names, though. Ekko is light wolf, Ultra is slight wolf, Ratchet is light town. See, not that hard. You have a better read on someone like Reloaded and Baki, but are fine saying Ekko, Ultra, and Ratchet are null. I don't like that.

I played like 10 games or so in total with him; from my perspective, he is putting in work, so going after him with the effort excuse is meh.
Okay, well if you feel like giving him an obligatory pass for volume, be my guest, but your opinion can be readily dismissed. I'm not accusing him of doing nothing, I'm accusing him of doing less and being softer than what I expect from him.

Of course in a sea of players who routinely do fuck all, I can understand thinking he isn't all that bad, perhaps fair.

I said I'm going to be unsteady in catching up. Never denied it completely. Your post is very nitpicky.
Sallu said that they hadn't read anything and wasn't sure if they even wanted to read anything. You then gave an affirmative response, saying 'another person who doesn't like reading'. You'll excuse me if Sallu's initial post, and your subsequent response, made me think that maybe you were disinterested in reading the game.

However, how can you say you're ready to catch wolves with honesty and earnest, when you have started and said what you have?

Emil

Certified Memelord
You have Reloaded in the tier of your strongest town reads. I do have a light town lean on him, but not sure how he's your second strongest town read this game.

I think Kiku and Mitch haven't really done anything that have warranted read at all. They're more null than anything.

You have Psychic as town. Why? I have her as slight wolf.

Baki town read is meh as well.

Big oof on you null reading those three names, though. Ekko is light wolf, Ultra is slight wolf, Ratchet is light town. See, not that hard. You have a better read on someone like Reloaded and Baki, but are fine saying Ekko, Ultra, and Ratchet are null. I don't like that.
reloaded semi claimed btw

have u read baki's recent post?

and why me and psychic slight wolves? flower is saying this isnt a multiball (which i doubt) but if ur having ultra as wolf how do u have me as one too?

This post here, from my boy Charlie.
I smell the agenda, it's bloody gnarly
Reading it twice, makes me go yuck
If this guy's town, his name aint chuck

Aight so he might do something like this as town
Strong read it aint, you know he's a clown

Now struggle with Ekko, a read to make
Gun to head, Imma let him bake
Veto I do, his lynch day one
Now peace out, I'll see you anon
[Vote Charlie]

Status