Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, well if you feel like giving him an obligatory pass for volume, be my guest, but your opinion can be readily dismissed. I'm not accusing him of doing nothing, I'm accusing him of doing less and being softer than what I expect from him.

Of course in a sea of players who routinely do fuck all, I can understand thinking he isn't all that bad, perhaps fair.
Man is legit spammer with 240 posts, almost double than the second poster, and he said that he is playing in multiple games atm, I guess this is good enough for me to dismiss the effort argument.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Sallu said that they hadn't read anything and wasn't sure if they even wanted to read anything. You then gave an affirmative response, saying 'another person who doesn't like reading'. You'll excuse me if Sallu's initial post, and your subsequent response, made me think that maybe you were disinterested in reading the game.

However, how can you say you're ready to catch wolves with honesty and earnest, when you have started and said what you have?
Because I just found a team - Charlie and JG. Charlie just gave me summary a while ago and JG has been posting about stuff which pinged me in a good way. So associating myself with them and ISO'ing their posts to see whom they like and don't like felt like a good start to me to scum hunt.

You have Reloaded in the tier of your strongest town reads. I do have a light town lean on him, but not sure how he's your second strongest town read this game.
Have you see his cop claim?

I think Kiku and Mitch haven't really done anything that have warranted read at all. They're more null than anything.
Lightest of town reads but I like how they’ve talked about their roles and their tone

You have Psychic as town. Why? I have her as slight wolf.
The way she’s going at people reminds me more of Town Psychic. Why do you have her as slight wolf?

Baki town read is meh as well.
Did you see his recent post? I don’t think he comes in here swinging on Ratchet like that as scum and agree with his general take on the situation of who looks best in hindsight
Big oof on you null reading those three names, though. Ekko is light wolf, Ultra is slight wolf, Ratchet is light town. See, not that hard. You have a better read on someone like Reloaded and Baki, but are fine saying Ekko, Ultra, and Ratchet are null. I don't like that.
Players with larger scum ranges are much harder to read lol.

Our take on that trio is effectively baxkwards

reloaded semi claimed btw

have u read baki's recent post?

and why me and psychic slight wolves? flower is saying this isnt a multiball (which i doubt) but if ur having ultra as wolf how do u have me as one too?
Again, pages behind, so did not see Reloaded claim. Why on earth would he do that so early in the game?

No.

Still just a gut feeling you're wolf here. I haven't found you town through anything you've done yet and I feel the last couple of games, one way or another, I've been able find you as town somewhat easily.

Psychic gets a wolf read because she shaded and sussed me twice over the alliance. I called her out once on it and then she did it again. Not sure where her current read on my slot is but I still don't love how she handled my slot. Feels somewhat opportunistic and like someone who was trying to find something sussy to push.

What is wolfy about it?

I town read Ultra.
Because you voted for Ekko without sussing him, which is fine, but then it just felt like that post was you back filling your reasons to avoid any suss. 'Haha I didn't think Ekko was actually wolf when I voted but I think now he really is!'. Seemed like a cart before the horse situation.

And then you gave Ultra a town read seemingly because you now actually wolf read Ekko. Another event that seems to be jumping around in order.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Again, pages behind, so did not see Reloaded claim. Why on earth would he do that so early in the game?

No.

Still just a gut feeling you're wolf here. I haven't found you town through anything you've done yet and I feel the last couple of games, one way or another, I've been able find you as town somewhat easily.

Psychic gets a wolf read because she shaded and sussed me twice over the alliance. I called her out once on it and then she did it again. Not sure where her current read on my slot is but I still don't love how she handled my slot. Feels somewhat opportunistic and like someone who was trying to find something sussy to push.
what r u looking for that ur not finding in me? im not rly playing to appease anyone in an SRM game and honestly tempted to just dip until actions come out

This is probably wolf. Looking at Kagu's posts before this one, there is no effort to hunt and it's a lot of fluff posts. She was also late to the game and needed someone to give her a catchup. There's also alreadu bringing doubt about invests. Then there is also this post.

It's pingy to me in the first post to say 'we're here to catch real scum' but then have a post and a catchup that admits you aren't reading and won't read. It feels disingenuous for Kagu to say she's focused on catching scum if she's not going to read. Also hate that this quote is in reply to Sallu, someone I also don't feel good about.
She’s wolf, vote her with me.
@Psylocke Why did you like this post you fucking harlot
I liked the way he worded it, seemed slick. Not that I believe it or anything.
You have Reloaded in the tier of your strongest town reads. I do have a light town lean on him, but not sure how he's your second strongest town read this game.

I think Kiku and Mitch haven't really done anything that have warranted read at all. They're more null than anything.

You have Psychic as town. Why? I have her as slight wolf.

Baki town read is meh as well.

Big oof on you null reading those three names, though. Ekko is light wolf, Ultra is slight wolf, Ratchet is light town. See, not that hard. You have a better read on someone like Reloaded and Baki, but are fine saying Ekko, Ultra, and Ratchet are null. I don't like that.
Why do u have me as slight wolf? Do you think I’m bussing Kagura? I’m trying to get her lynch this phase lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.