Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
There are ways to get you confirmed through your own actions and investigation. It's day 1 and it's too early to lynch you. Plus I don't agree to the reasoning given against you. I don't get that much bad vibes from you as compared to others like Dest for example. They seem to have an agenda while you don't.
you dont see the resistance to flower? couple of people dont see her favorably but her wagon doesnt want to pick up

Fang wants you gone
Thoughts?
Eh, idk. I didn't like him early on. He's l acting more like how i think town Fang's acting rn. This could be him adjusting but noone else shares my concerns so i'll leave him alone.

Like, i don't trust him completely but give me omega kill and i won't shoot him either.

My bad, I forgot to come back

What's your claim? I would rather not Iso on phone now
All things I've claimed:
- 2 Normal/Flying pokemon
- Sand Attack. Didn't say what it does.
- ability to copy another ability from WU that's not kill or convert (ability i pick will replace this one)
- night ability that could confirm me as town, i wanted to discuss details but I've heard people saying they'll Judge usage too

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Eh, idk. I didn't like him early on. He's l acting more like how i think town Fang's acting rn. This could be him adjusting but noone else shares my concerns so i'll leave him alone.

Like, i don't trust him completely but give me omega kill and i won't shoot him either.

All things I've claimed:
- ability to copy another ability from WU that's not kill or convert (ability i pick will replace this one)
- night ability that could confirm me as town, i wanted to discuss details but I've heard people saying they'll Judge usage too
Who would you omega kill if you had the choice?

Emil

Certified Memelord

All things I've claimed:
vote flower i can get u out of this chuckie

Who would you omega kill if you had the choice?
Tbh, probably someone like Mitch. I'm not going to risk using it on active player unless they're outed. I'd normally keep it for later though. I mean unless i felt forced to use it.

Who would you omega if you could?

vote flower i can get u out of this chuckie
I mean, if it's me or Flower i'd rather Lynch Flower, but last time we focused on lynching indies early on we lost. Ngl, i'd love if someone came out saying xyz is guilty

Emil

Certified Memelord
Tbh, probably someone like Mitch. I'm not going to risk using it on active player unless they're outed. I'd normally keep it for later though. I mean unless i felt forced to use it.

I mean, if it's me or Flower i'd rather Lynch Flower, but last time we focused on lynching indies early on we lost. Ngl, i'd love if someone came out saying xyz is guilty
she could be scum pretending to be indie. the way she retracted it is a tell

Emil

Certified Memelord

also do u have better alternatives for scum rn? you are a main wagon u have better perspective at solving rn. you town read everyone on ur wagon?

Much like I've said before to and about Ekko, you don't know my tells and I find it annoying you claim to be able to read me or have some kind of inside knowledge around my play behaviors as town or non-town. That said, you haven't impressed me much and the wagon on you is quite sizable enough to let the momentum carry unless you have a better alternative within your POE.

Who are your top suspects?

Status
Not open for further replies.