Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Tbh, probably someone like Mitch. I'm not going to risk using it on active player unless they're outed. I'd normally keep it for later though. I mean unless i felt forced to use it.

Who would you omega if you could?

I mean, if it's me or Flower i'd rather Lynch Flower, but last time we focused on lynching indies early on we lost. Ngl, i'd love if someone came out saying xyz is guilty
I'm going to go for one of the active ones. I hardly remember anything remarkable said or done by Mitch.

I'd like to omega Dest. It could backfire but if he flips town, then I'd be glad to go next.

Hi Fang, who would you like to lynch today?
Charlie but I'm ISOing Lanji atm. I can also see equity though if either one is scum:

if charlie has claimed and it can be verified , I see no reason to vote him . matter of fact why is he in the poe

who-else aside from ekko do you think is being a hypocrite.
oh we are def getting rid of you
:risiup:
my response would vary from player to player but with ultra
if he was any bit serious with that , am sticking to him
its clear he was just aiming to shoot many shots in the dark hoping one sticks.
They seem slippery.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Charlie but I'm ISOing Lanji atm. I can also see equity though if either one is scum:

They seem slippery.
Have hardly noticed Lanji's posts or maybe he wasn't very active the duration when I was.

As for Charlie, his wagon is thinned and some has transferred to me.

Earlier you said my beef with Psylocke looks like tvt to you. Have you looked at anything past that?

It could be either Charlie or me today.

Status
Not open for further replies.